punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
If I had a dime for everytime some of these developers said "where fixing up prior mess but as soon as it's finished things will be much faster from here on out", just to become even worst...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Classic Krieger

Rawon

Sep 12, 2017
Well, (another) missed release date is not a big surprise. Worse news is what is hidden between the lines.

If the news is true and they did put significant effort into reworking old codebase, that also means SU Rebuilt project is not going to happen anytime soon if ever.

I was hoping they would find someone to continue the work after Locke left but it does not look like it. :(

GenericAccount34

Apr 1, 2018
I was hoping they would find someone to continue the work after Locke left but it does not look like it. :(
They have, Don't worry. They've hired a part time programmer to replace Locke since he left the team. I feel like he should probably be more than part time, but at least they have a programmer

Reactions: Rawon

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I just really don't understand why they even bother with excuses or make something :cautious: they can just go offline and make money maybe after 4-5 monts somebody stop pledge :unsure:

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
They have, Don't worry. They've hired a part time programmer to replace Locke since he left the team. I feel like he should probably be more than part time, but at least they have a programmer
Then why do they constantly boohoo that Sunset does this by himself? Why isn't the programmer doing the programming for the game that nets em 30k an update? Why hasn't the rebuild been spoken of since Locke left, probably due to him wondering why Smoke was getting more than a hundred dollars a month for writing patreon posts. Why are they wasting an update reconfiguring the game if they're just going to be moving to one that's built ground-up to be the new default? Why are they choosing to have a throwaway update with barely anything beyond Lois content to follow up their most delayed and meh update which was preceeded by the longest drought SU has seen?

So many questions :KEK:

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Then why do they constantly boohoo that Sunset does this by himself? Why isn't the programmer doing the programming for the game that nets em 30k an update? Why hasn't the rebuild been spoken of since Locke left, probably due to him wondering why Smoke was getting more than a hundred dollars a month for writing patreon posts. Why are they wasting an update reconfiguring the game if they're just going to be moving to one that's built ground-up to be the new default? Why are they choosing to have a throwaway update with barely anything beyond Lois content to follow up their most delayed and meh update which was preceeded by the longest drought SU has seen?

So many questions :KEK:
"the longest drought SU has seen?"

It was three to four months of no content. Which they do over the beginning and end of every year, at least once they started the 'two month update cycle'

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have had that problem on other game's too. start a download on mega leave my computer on to download the game get back to see how it is doing and the page has been closed out. the other thing is patrion will not close there account because they get some of the money if what i was told was right.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
The animations where part of the reason the game use to be crazy glitchy.
You don't pay for this game.
And programming updates are VERY important and time consuming for a game like this, minimizing the chance of glitches and making it so the game runs as well as it could.

I agree that this isn't the best, that more scenes with more girls would be great, but the game NEEDS this sort of thing and as we saw with the new cheat menu, it appears like it will streamline a lot of things and make the game better in the long run. Next update is probably gonna be one with a lot of stuff in it, but this one is needed.

This is the system update that the console needed basically. So maybe tone it down a bit? Because you are coming across as very entitled.
Man, shut up, every update theres dweebs like you saying "this update wont have any big additions, but the next one definitely will." Of course no one here pays for the game, cuz they arent idiots, paying them is an investment that isnt making any worthy returns, when anyone here sees anything of value released I bet you theyll throw in a cool $5 - $20 to their patreon, but until then we're on this damn boat, sailing the high seas

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So no update yet? Odd, it almost feels like 12 days into the months. Surely I'm the one mistaken here

EDIT. Are we gonna end up waiting 2 & 1/2 months for minor updates on a girl nobody cares about and minor tweak fixes and mayor glitches?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
This is great, I love this

Back in time of Jan 2020

So we're completely off the rails atm. Personally, I'd believe it more if it was a delay with the covid-19 affecting development in some way instead of this

I'm enjoying the poor saps that funded this along those that defend it.

Cant wait for an eventual delay on supposedly being in a prime position to finish all the old characters this year if we're lucky
A month ago I made a reply criticizing the discrepancies on the statements the devs were making, particularly about how they were supposedly gonna focus on BOB2 so we shouldn't expect much content on SU. When there was no content on BOB2 the month they promised, I mentioned it, and someone blocked me from replying from this thread for, I don't even know, someone wanted to shut me up I guess, I got banned from talking for a month until I reached to an admin.

Don't get me wrong, I love SR7 work, but if there's more people working with him, they're progressing at the same low ass rate as when he first started the project. And professionally it pisses me off when people just try to make excuses and point at others to hide own lack of competence (in this case say excuses in here and ban other accounts) instead of just taking action.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes