zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i like the game just wish they would work on old charaters and finish there cell scene's to but then everything takes time.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
You're arguing semantics. As it exists Something Unlimited requires the main character to be Lex Luthor. Nothing about the game works without Lex. If GSG made a different game and still called it Something Unlimited, then it would be something different. What Ifs do not exist in reality.
I don't think we disagree. Simply finding and replacing all instances of the name "Lex Luthor" in the story of Something Unlimited would not work.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone seen Joker's new girlfriend Punchline? She's defiantly worth putting in the game.
Maybe after 2 more years,when everyone else is completed.
This year there is some things that must happen in the game.

1.Add cell content for Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl.For almost 5 years they only get a special in GS and one scene in MB.Not a single spoken word from any of them.Even Catwoman have some dialogues.

2.Finish at least 3 superheroines.Preferably starting with the oldest ones-Huntress and Black Canary

3.Finish at least 3 henchwomen.Again the oldest ones if possible-Mercy and Harley.Definitely should finish Galatea

4.Finish one of the famous pair/or both:)/-Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
So, does teaser week mean that the release window has been pushed back to the middle of May? How are people still paying for this?

Feb 5, 2018
I'm pretty sure I know what's going on here.

Last update was very late, and GunsmokeGames being extremely adamant about having atleast 2month+1week between updates meant this one was gonna be released mid may.

Last week was "Teaser Week", we're in the final "7 day release window" phase now. I believe 14may is their deadline, If they miss that, they shit the bed again.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just want the old charaters that been missing all there cell scene's and there story's and all that to have there time in the spot light. not tring get the dev's mad are anyone else for that matter but it's like there working on the one's they like better then giving them all the rightful play. just my thought on it tho lol

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure I know what's going on here.

Last update was very late, and GunsmokeGames being extremely adamant about having atleast 2month+1week between updates meant this one was gonna be released mid may.

Last week was "Teaser Week", we're in the final "7 day release window" phase now. I believe 14may is their deadline, If they miss that, they shit the bed again.
Pretty sure most are running under the assumption that the last update was late, so this update will be late. It's especially obvious when they haven't previewed the update and we're nearly two weeks past the point where that usually happens.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hopefully these aspects might be improved in the new update as they've said they have rebuilt every area of the game except the prison and make it less unnecessary
If true then very good. Right now this game is a rather weird mixture of very good graphics, well written characters, utterly unnecessary micro, luck based plot progress (who enjoys this really?) and money grinding.

Reactions: Ixiah
D

Deleted member 1004065

with the rebuild coming soon, it allows the Devs to pump out more content for old and new characters.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes