Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
With a game like this. There's really no reason not to just use cheats. The gameplay isn't exactly adding anything and just feels obligatory and that's honestly fine with me.

Reactions: drpavelcia

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I really like the comic book theme but IMO this game REALLY needs a way to massively reduce the grind. I find it to be just unplayably tedious without cheats.
Then cheat. Something Unlimited has literally no gamplay, cheating doesn't change anything outside of shortening the amount of times you have to click.

reireireirei

Feb 21, 2019
To be honest, the Halloween Event updates were not so creative. I say this just because I place great hope to this game. I can not forget the first time I saw the slut dresses, those are real art. Comparing with that, HOlloween uniforms like mixing water with milk, light taste. I hope the Lois content can show some new incredible sparks

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
To be honest, the Halloween Event updates were not so creative. I say this just because I place great hope to this game. I can not forget the first time I saw the slut dresses, those are real art. Comparing with that, HOlloween uniforms like mixing water with milk, light taste. I hope the Lois content can show some new incredible sparks
The Halloween Event was literally the Yacht Party, an event that isn't even finished, only with a thin veneer of Halloween applied to it. Of course it's not creative as it's a recycled idea that wasn't creative in the first place.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You'd have to 360noscope the entire "story" if we weren't Lex. Not much would make sense if we were some random schlob outta nowhere who somehow can mind fuck control most super heroines. Unless there's an even better mind fuckerer controller than Lex ....... Just not some create-a-dude though

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you could be gust a random dude who got hit with a peice of braniac's stuff like in the online game;s just saying

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
No you couldn't. The context of the story requires Lex's personality, relationship with the heroic and villainous communities, and his resources. Without all of those it wouldn't be Something Unlimited.
Well, I feel like if you change anything then it isn't "Something Unlimited", since it's would not be what the developer did.

I think the sentiment is more that some people would prefer a superheroine mind control trainer that involves not being a specific character from that universe- that's what I would like personally. I would also prefer mind-controlling the villainesses too, but a change like that would also make the game not Something Unlimited anymore.

A story could be conceived easily for an "anyman" character that the player can name, but it's a story that a different developer could write for a different game.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Well, I feel like if you change anything then it isn't "Something Unlimited", since it's would not be what the developer did.

I think the sentiment is more that some people would prefer a superheroine mind control trainer that involves not being a specific character from that universe- that's what I would like personally. I would also prefer mind-controlling the villainesses too, but a change like that would also make the game not Something Unlimited anymore.

A story could be conceived easily for an "anyman" character that the player can name, but it's a story that a different developer could write for a different game.
Honestly at this point I couldn't see it as anyone other then Lex an the MC not saying it couldn't be done but whatever you do would be compared to this.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Honestly at this point I couldn't see it as anyone other then Lex an the MC not saying it couldn't be done but whatever you do would be compared to this.
Oh yeah, for sure. I think most people can agree that Something Unlimited is a good game with a ton of phenomenal art and an appealing core concept revolving around a sexy fandom. I would like to make something like SU one day, in my own way, set in an OC superhero universe with my own tastes, but that would be far in the future, maybe even when SU is completed, as hard as it is to imagine that! :p

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

You're arguing semantics. As it exists Something Unlimited requires the main character to be Lex Luthor. Nothing about the game works without Lex. If GSG made a different game and still called it Something Unlimited, then it would be something different. What Ifs do not exist in reality.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes