Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
To everyone trying to get rid of the "I don't like Futa." posts. Sincerely,

Shut the fuck up.

Everyone is allowed their own opinion even if you don't like it.
They have every right to criticize the new update just as you have every right to be a sycophant about it.
Just don't be a goddamn Speech Police trying to restrict what people say.
don't be offendend by opinion pls)

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Can someone tell me what is the futa content so I can avoid it?
When selecting Miss Martian leash scene in her room you have an option to visit Artemis. This triggers futa content between them. Had no time to check Mercy sadly so not sure if there's futa there and what conditions to see it.

Reactions: NukaCola

SBVox3

Sep 30, 2017
True to form, they left Hawkgirl's progression incomplete. You only ever get the first time anal dialogue, no change regardless how many times you try. Any bets they "forgot" to add a line of code somewhere to continue to scenes that are totally written?

Sandaroi

Oct 2, 2017
True to form, they left Hawkgirl's progression incomplete. You only ever get the first time anal dialogue, no change regardless how many times you try. Any bets they "forgot" to add a line of code somewhere to continue to scenes that are totally written?
The lack of bordello scenes is more disappointing imho. But gunsmokes pace is gunsmokes pace. Id rather have him slack off a bit on a 5 year project rather than putting on pressure and risk burnout and him abandoning the project

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When selecting Miss Martian leash scene in her room you have an option to visit Artemis. This triggers futa content between them. Had no time to check Mercy sadly so not sure if there's futa there and what conditions to see it.
Thank you. Is it the real futa or just a strap on? Is she grow a dick of of no where? I don't mind it if its a strap on but a woman with a real flesh dick is just ...weird:rolleyes:

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I saw the Alley costume for mercy and the changelog says its unlockable, how do you unlock it? Also, is the alley sex scene repeatable, other than with the scene selector in the vault?

Reactions: Bbcity

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
FOR THE NEW CONTENT OF MISM MARTIAN THAT ARTEMIS COMES OUT HOW CAN YOU GET HELP PLEASE
Visit Miss Martian at her cell,then choose special,then leash,then Artemis and enjoy.
Futa shit... I was already losing interest in this game but this will be nail to the coffin.
Nobody force you to go that way.
I think you are very exaggerated with the futa content

To begin with, it is totally optional and second, lex does not even participate, it is simply one more way to punish and subdue a certain character by another of his slaves.

if you don't like it with not giving the option enough

fuck but be offended by everything is already ridiculous

While it is little and optional I do not see the problem, something else is that now suddenly I began to put futa scenes with all the characters then already if not

Personally I do not like the content with cheetah is too "animal" but not for that reason I will come here to complain and cry or rage about the game for it

I'll just see him once for completing% of game and forget about him forever

surely if in the next update Ivy uses a plant with tentacles to play with Batgirl or Harley, someone will also appear to cry and complain offended

about the update expected in Hawkgirl (although it has not been completely broken)

but I really liked seeing new content from Mercy especially the one related to Lois

that of Galatea and her "mommy" can be very interesting later

I hope that in the next we will see more content or Starfire and her sister (in fact I would like to see the reunion between her and Raven) with sex included of course or Wonder Woman as main content and some Catwoman as secondary
You have no idea how many angry posts were there years ago for anal scenes in the game.
Some are against blowjobs too.
And there is even some strangers that don't want sex in the game too.They only want to use girls as strippers.
Bug: Superwomans halloween scenes stay locked on vault. It should be tied to the hSWomanSC variable, but it always fails whatever the value is. I assumed a copy paste eror, but adding another key with the same name convention as the yatchScene parameter (yswomSC -> hswomSC) didn't help either. Maybe the key is entirely misnamed/typoed?
The bug is in the game for 3 updates.

Last edited:

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
For whatever reason I'm not getting any futa content (MM only has Special>Leash>GS/Steet)

Similarly Lois and Mercy strapon scene isn't triggering. Anyone else geting this problem?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Is it just me, or does this game get worse and worse with every update? Mercy used to be the hottest chick in the game, but since the yacht was introduced(the trollface sex scenes) she hasn't had a decent update. The Halloween event was bad all around. Virtually every combined scene with more than one of the girls was bad. And now futa...Remember the early scenes? With Mercy, Raven, Lois, Roulette... They were so damn good! With every update I hope to see something like that again and every time I'm disappointed. I said this once, I'll say it again - the devs should stop working on SU and focus on Bend or Break 2 till it's finished. Focus on something different, recharge their batteries and hopefully return to SU with at least some of the creativity they put into the project early on. Otherwise they'll just keep spiraling down.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
a question the version I wanted to take out that they made a video is in process was for pc or for mobile

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
i my not personal like futa or similar content but i don't get all the hate that comes when people are saying that they don't like it
specialty the ones that are like this:

"if you don't like futa play other game" (not talking about games that had futa in the begining or was known to be having one)

because the same can be said about all does that constant and to add futa or similar thing into every game on the site more or less so why do we not take it as it is just a opinion i have one you people have one in fact all people have a opinion and all have equal right to state it but we all can strive to be civil when we do it

Reactions: Sole and Wishmaster
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes