shiza

Mar 6, 2017
ok so mercy is busted. I can't get the first in the parking lot but I have the option in her cell which freezes everytime I select it. anyone know how to modify the register to get check off that scene cause i think it's crashing because of it?

Torins

May 2, 2017
I have a bug, every time i try to get a blowjob from mercy, the game freezes, forcing me to restart the game. simply can't get past it.

oldedog

Jan 14, 2018
Mercy seems to be really bugged in this update. Only got the initial alley sex scene and can't seem to get the leash scenes to trigger. Anyone know how to get them or are they RNG?

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
To people having the Mercy blowjob problem: You most likely cheated some events. I did too, and had to start over because of this. Just start a fresh game, and speedrun the mercy/harley/roulette storylines, and till you got acces to the offices.

Then continue as you normally would with Mercy, and the parking blowjob should trigger.

PS: It's either that, or I wasn't far enough on roulette's story, I'm not sure... I thought about that after I restarted. Make sure you have the handjob option for Roulette, and the Blowjob one for Harley

Reactions: KaiserST

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Mercy seems to be really bugged in this update. Only got the initial alley sex scene and can't seem to get the leash scenes to trigger. Anyone know how to get them or are they RNG?

Mercy doesn't have any leash options. (That I remember of at least?) You can trigger them from Lois, if you are far enough in her storyline.

oldedog

Jan 14, 2018
That might be it, I assumed that like most of the scenes with two girls that you had to leash her and then visit Lois but it might be the reverse. Thanks for the help, Ryuukun.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
That might be it, I assumed that like most of the scenes with two girls that you had to leash her and then visit Lois but it might be the reverse. Thanks for the help, Ryuukun.

No problem! :) You just have to have Mercy as a Henchman, and then take the Lois leash option a few times. As for the "futa" scene, I explained in an earlier post how to get it ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i my not personal like futa or similar content but i don't get all the hate that comes when people are saying that they don't like it
specialty the ones that are like this:

"if you don't like futa play other game" (not talking about games that had futa in the begining or was known to be having one)

because the same can be said about all does that constant and to add futa or similar thing into every game on the site more or less so why do we not take it as it is just a opinion i have one you people have one in fact all people have a opinion and all have equal right to state it but we all can strive to be civil when we do it
You do realise that at the beginning there was nothing?No HJ,BJ,sex,anal,not even strip scene.
And following that logic people should complain that there is now sex,anal and BJ in the game.BTW that happen.But I didn't saw you to defend them at that time.
Would someone please post Hawkgirl scenes in all her costumes? Much thanks in advance. Every time i try he come out blurry from some reason.
I will post only costumes now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
So Futa... ... ... (Hell Yeah!) so I'm one of the individual who posted about this game is "BLUE BALLS" a long time ago. Behold there is "SEX! FINALLY!" I'm happy so all I can hope is for more "SEX!" that's it, "I'm Happy".

"British Accent": (Tea :coffee:) Now I would like a full save v2.2.8 and were is the good walkthrough so I may enjoy my self. (Tea :coffee:)

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Is the "Mercy Alley Scenes" and "Mercy Licking scenes" the same ones but with different backgrounds? Or is it RNG everytime I visit Lois' cell
alll u gotta do is have mercy walk lois in the street and u will get the licking scene

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
go to the lab>devices>upgrade select unlock.

go to the hideout>pay them when they show up> go to defences > villains > post villains > pick one of them and put in lex room
go to lex room
repeat until you dont get a new scene... by the way, you need to luck out and find them in the hideout before each new session.

well, to be fair, they are all "peak human performance" so there's not much that can be done to set them apart, to me, it doesnt really matter, as the stills are high quality, and the body fits the characters(although i liked WW's older body)
Do u want trailblazer? from that bad new marvel comics the fat chick that runs into danger with a backpack? plus alot of teh women have different body figure liek wonder woman and supergirl AND GALETEA and superwoman. so they dont have the same body >.>

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Wm has anyone figured out how to get Galatea's armor costume? i visted maxima with galatea and got a scene with her calling maxima mommy and haow she wants to see galatea fight and make her a costume. but when i visit maxima again i get no new dialogue or teh armor costume no matter how many time i go visit maxima. did i find a bug?

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
That was actually pretty decent update. Sure, the usual progression again, but at this point thats hardly surprising. Some of the new content may not be for everyone (leash again?), but overal good job, I guess.

I gave up and started adding the villains using regedit.
the mercy walking lois is pretty fun. plus the lickign scene u get after the mercy street leash scene is good. but agree iam tired of the leash scenes.

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
You do realise that at the beginning there was nothing?No HJ,BJ,sex,anal,not even strip scene.
And following that logic people should complain that there is now sex,anal and BJ in the game.BTW that happen.But I didn't saw you to defend them at that time.

Thanks this is nice, but I've played the game and have seen the costumes and scenes. I just wanted someone to post them in higher quality so that I can put them over on R34 for ease of access lol.

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
I

I am bummedthat he didn't change Hawkgirls hair in her pink dress costume.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks this is nice, but I've played the game and have seen the costumes and scenes. I just wanted someone to post them in higher quality so that I can put them over on R34 for ease of access lol.
We will get the HQ asset pack soon,if not this then next week.
I have very complicated feelings about this game, on one hand you have the amazing art and interesting story on the other you have serious problems in comunication and a different problem every update cycle.

Despite the promisses of last update, that the code overhaul would make things easier, here we are with another 15 days delay. Now to be fair to them, it only took them 2 months to deliver a update counting from the last one, but that doesn't make those 15 days lost magically go away.

This time SR7 got sick and it messed things ups (as usual in a game with a single dev), however despite the delay (which is not something small) I actually don't have many complains about this update if any honestly.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

For the lazy, a great update plagued by a huge delay = 7.5/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Mega
It was more easy for me to get Cheetah and Posion Ivy scenes without using cheats.Suddenly I remember that I still have scenes with Livewire,Rose and Jinx to get at Lex's room.That second BJ from Livewire was electrifying:)

Last edited:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I have very complicated feelings about this game, on one hand you have the amazing art and interesting story on the other you have serious problems in comunication and a different problem every update cycle.

Despite the promisses of last update, that the code overhaul would make things easier, here we are with another 15 days delay. Now to be fair to them, it only took them 2 months to deliver a update counting from the last one, but that doesn't make those 15 days lost magically go away.

This time SR7 got sick and it messed things ups (as usual in a game with a single dev), however despite the delay (which is not something small) I actually don't have many complains about this update if any honestly.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

For the lazy, a great update plagued by a huge delay = 7.5/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes