Jul 11, 2020
Is there a way to hard reset the hired villains? Poison Ivy is glitched for me, it thinks I've hired her but I can't select her for anything

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone get Galatea's armor unlocked? I didn't see a free slot for it after getting the super girl outfit and still hasn't popped up after the scene with Maxima.

Dragonmasta

Aug 27, 2018
For the Cheetah Glamour Slam Sex Scene, I just kept putting her in my room till I did all the leash scenes and you can choose a nickname then it should happen

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I'm getting really tired of this game. It's just the same thing over and over again.

A late, buggy release with a handful of new drawings of nearly identical girls with different skin tones and hair styles.

It's time GSG to put a bow on this game and move on to their next project.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm getting really tired of this game. It's just the same thing over and over again.

A late, buggy release with a handful of new drawings of nearly identical girls with different skin tones and hair styles.

It's time GSG to put a bow on this game and move on to their next project.
I'm not being funny but if that's how you feel on the subject then why not just put a pin in it and leave it a year. :)

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
I have very complicated feelings about this game, on one hand you have the amazing art and interesting story on the other you have serious problems in comunication and a different problem every update cycle.

Despite the promisses of last update, that the code overhaul would make things easier, here we are with another 15 days delay. Now to be fair to them, it only took them 2 months to deliver a update counting from the last one, but that doesn't make those 15 days lost magically go away.

This time SR7 got sick and it messed things ups (as usual in a game with a single dev), however despite the delay (which is not something small) I actually don't have many complains about this update if any honestly.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy, a great update plagued by a huge delay = 7.5/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Mega
Where do i put this file at?

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
I think this update made it clear that Sunset is burnout of SU, many say that the reason he added the Futa content is because he wants more people to pledge because he is losing money but that's a lie you look at his Patreon and is always growing, the main reason of the inclusion of this content is because Sunset is tired / bored / burned and before when that happened to him, what he did was add characters that nobody asked for like Terra or Zazu or do an event but now he put himself in a corner that he can no longer do it, he cant add more characters than nobody ask for because he will receive shit for that and the characters that people actually want in the game like Barda, Jessica Cruz, Fire & Ice, Cassie or Mera, Sunset for some reason refuses to add those characters. And he can no longer do another event because he spent almost 3 cylces in the Halloween event so the only solution to fresh out his work is to make content like futa
But probably the main reason why I feel that Sunset is totally burnout is Hawkgirl's content that felt super rushed. Go and look the Terra content and see how detail is the art and the options that you have with her: cumshots for all the actions, spank scenes and both sex and anal are flipbooks actions
And now see the Hawkgirl content, the quality of the art is low for Sunset's standards especially the sex scene its not that great, there is no cumshot for any action, no spank scenes, all the action are still images and there is not even complete dialogue after the second anal.
I fear that now if a girl like Hawkgirl that is very popular got her content rushed for the sake to add content and complete characters then its not a good signal for character that are less popular like Black Canary and Huntress.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Here's the change log from the New version

SU 2.2.7 --> SU 2.2.8 Changelog (07/14/2020)

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Roulette sprites not showing post prison scenes
- Supergirl disappearing after stripping in private room
- All of Lex's sprites showing at once in Lex Room conversations
- Livewire's posting scenes not showing characters
- Variables controlling Batgirl's blowjob, only in new games though
- Mercy's actions appearing out of order in her room
- Cheetah's posing system updated
- Mercy wearing wrong costume in some scenes
- Artemis' MB blowjob scene in vault going to wrong costume sets
- Extra options in Artemis' vault with Exhibitions removed
- Spanking costumes options being locked in Artemis' vault
- Galatea not having her name in the dialog box in some scenes
- Killer Frost's sprite not appearing some scenes
- Terra unlock with Catwoman coming up multiple times
- Lois capture sprite updated
- Livewire heist sprite updated
- Maxima's dance scenes not unlocking in vault
- Go back button added for Lois' action menu in room
- Dialog system replaced in villain posting
- Fixed some loading issues with scenes

Added ---------------------------------------

15 Backgrounds

- Cheetah Content
- Intro Scene
- Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Sex Scenes
- Anal Scenes
- Leash Scenes
- Glamour Slam Sex Scene
- Glamour Slam Cumshot Scene

- Galatea Content
- Armor Costume

- Hawkgirl Content
- Normal Costume
- Normal Intro Scene
- Armor Costume
- Armor Intro
- Dress Costume
- Dress Intro
- Slave Costume
- Slave Intro
- Cell Strip Scenes
- Cell Dance Scenes
- Cell Blowjob Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Leash Scenes

- Lois Content
- Mercy Leash Scenes
- Mercy Licking Scenes
- Mercy Alley Scenes
- Mercy Sex Scenes

- Maxima Content
- Galatea Wrestling Scene
- Galatea Licking Scene

- Mercy Content
- Alley Costume
- Alley Sex Scenes

- Miss Martian Content
- Artemis Blowjob Scenes
- Artemis Anal Scenes

- Poison Ivy
- Sex Scenes
- Anal Scenes
- Anal Cumshot Scene
- Leash Scenes
Finally! Leash scenes with Mercy!

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Apart from the "rushed" Hawkgirl content (no slut costume,, no text variations, no Borderllo), the update is really enjoyable, the futa scene with Megan/Artemis is really good, even for does who aren't much into this kind of fetish

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Will SU_HQ_Pack_27 be posted in the OP or on the other thread, to do with the comics, etc? (I can't remember or find the link, so if anyone knows it would be appreciated)

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'm playing it all again because I had problems with my save. I found some bugs, it seems that the developers fix a bug and a new one appears, this is bad for both. Hawkgirl's content is not complete as it has no exhibition and MB scenes and I don't know why that is. Aren't they going to work with Black Canary and Huntress? what happened? Cheetah content? I'm starting to suspect that they're not willing to work on the old characters to do milking, although that's ridiculous, but it's weird. I don't understand anything about this new content. Alley scenes? This is new, I saw a scene from Mercy and it bugged his costumers.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes