the only new scenes that I haven't been able to see are these:
Lois Content
- Mercy Leash Scenes
- Mercy Licking Scenes
- Mercy Sex Scenes
Can someone tell me what to do?

juancit0

May 14, 2018
What is the difference between the original game and the rebuilt demo of SU?
Is the demo version updated in the latest version today

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well, it's a decent update, Mostly due to the mercy and martian girl scenes. But I will not give back my support yet. Mostly because the updates I've been made a fool of outnumber the updates I haven't. It IS a good update, but because it's been like 5 months without a decent update, I don't quite feel it. All I feel is "here we go again, teased for the next two months" But I'll give it to them. Specially since I didn't even glimpse nor will I care for the cheetah content until it's a good cheetah.

At last we got some decent Lois content. My god, that ahegao tongue of last update looked like an expression from some weird pokemon.

If he continues with this amount of quality for the next 2 updates, I will bring back my support. So he can make me feel scammed for the next four updates.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Lois Content
- Mercy Leash Scenes
- Mercy Licking Scenes
- Mercy Sex Scenes
Make sure Mercy is your henchwoman and go and run Lois through the gauntlet. of her leash scenes. You will also want to visit the Legion HQ still with Mercy, to get her new sex scene.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well getting a black screen freeze with putting Cheetah in Lex's quarters and trying to visit her. Anyone else getting that issue?
and how fucking hot were the scenes with Mercy and Lois? And Martian and Artemis as well. I'm hoping he does more of this "gifting" some of the heroines to more corrupted ones or henchwomen. Loving the les content.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not into Futa but I liked the update over all.
Some of Hawkgirls content got cut but according to SR7 it'll be added in later on.
I thought the Mercy content was pretty good. In that case it's just a strap on and we need more girl on girl content.
For MM x Artemis anal and futa are misses for me over all but I was glad for more Artemis content.
Is it weird that I was more upset by MM fucking her ass instead of her pussy than the futa stuff?

Reactions: dbp5ca

Pfactor

Jan 25, 2018
Lois Content
- Mercy Leash Scenes
- Mercy Licking Scenes
- Mercy Sex Scenes
For the Mercy sex scene you add her as a henchwoman and visit the villain lair. Then you watch a cutscene, then sex.

The other stuff is when you bring Mercy with you to see Lois.

thx1138

Nov 29, 2017
Thanks for the directions for the Lois and Mercy scenes. I have added Mercy as a henchwoman, unlocked Lois scenes but no new scene appears to me when visiting Legion Hideout.

Should we hire Mercy for a heist or do I have to do something else?

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
is it just me, where i dont have access to mercy nude set? i have up to bras and panties
It's been awhile since I've played this / triggered the scene, but there is a scene you have to trigger outside of her room before she will strip for you. I *think* it happens entering your office (after certain conditions are met), but I can't fully remember. Sorry.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
You do realise that at the beginning there was nothing?No HJ,BJ,sex,anal,not even strip scene.
And following that logic people should complain that there is now sex,anal and BJ in the game.BTW that happen.But I didn't saw you to defend them at that time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
im honestly amazed the mouse lawyers didnt get to this yet
they did when the game was under the name injustice unlimited so they(Dev) change it but they can still be getting into problem due to them in essence gaining profits/money on copyrighted stuff (the girls look is copyrighted material so they can get trouble for it even if the art them self is made by SR7 the girls look is still own by the original copyright holders )

and if am not mistaken the DC is not own by Disney but WB Warner Bros but still the same thing

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks for the directions for the Lois and Mercy scenes. I have added Mercy as a henchwoman, unlocked Lois scenes but no new scene appears to me when visiting Legion Hideout.

Should we hire Mercy for a heist or do I have to do something else?
I had the cutscene fire when I had Mercy as a henchwoman and visited the glamour slam. I think it's random as you travel around the city.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes