Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
For Hawkgirl you need to have her be place in a cell. What I'm trying to wrap my head around is the lois content it says there's separate alley content with Mercy and licking scenes (plural) with Mercy, same with Galatea and Maxima have licking scenes not one scene thus that tells me variants for positions of the characters aside from costume choices. I've played many games that update monthly to biweekly and they do better for content released, and bring out versions focusing on fixes...That right there is where this game flaws, if there's fixes that need to be done then release a sub-version for fixes and full version with the content...pretty simple.

You have to have Mercy as your hench woman and then go to Lois's cell. If you'd already progressed her as far as you could go, then click special and then leash. Mercy can take her for the walks and then after doing them a few time she will pull Lois to the side and get licked.

For the Galatea Maxima stuff you have to have Galatea as your hench woman and then go and visit Maxima. If she was maxed out then the new stuff will start. I was mentioned a few pages back.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
You have to have Mercy as your hench woman and then go to Lois's cell. If you'd already progressed her as far as you could go, then click special and then leash. Mercy can take her for the walks and then after doing them a few time she will pull Lois to the side and get licked.

For the Galatea Maxima stuff you have to have Galatea as your hench woman and then go and visit Maxima. If she was maxed out then the new stuff will start. I was mentioned a few pages back.
Here's the changelog info for Lois.

Lois Content
- Mercy Leash Scenes
- Mercy Licking Scenes
- Mercy Alley Scenes
- Mercy Sex Scenes

Licking is in an Alley...it is sectioned off for scenes to being separate from each other so Lois has alley scene with Mercy, lois has leash with Mercy and separate licking scene that isn't connected to Alley. Also if you look at MM content it says for artemis bj and artemis anal...that's quite a mixup there.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Licking is in an Alley...it is sectioned off for scenes to being separate from each other so Lois has alley scene with Mercy, lois has leash with Mercy and separate licking scene that isn't connected to Alley.
No. This is just a change-log hiccup. If you check the scenes in the vault for Lois you'll notice that everything is unlocked that is currently implemented if you have seen the leash/alley-licking and the sex at base. So thats not 4 new scenes but 3.
The whole plurar form is because they (Mercy and Galatea in the respective scenes) can wear different uniforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No. This is just a change-log hiccup. If you check the scenes in the vault for Lois you'll notice that everything is unlocked that is currently implemented if you have seen the leash/alley-licking and the sex at base. So thats not 4 new scenes but 3.
The whole plurar form is because they (Mercy and Galatea in the respective scenes) can wear different uniforms.
Maybe they are that way because you can trigger them from both GS and the street?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Okay and what about the Artemis stuff under Miss Martian's content listing?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay and what about the Artemis stuff under Miss Martian's content listing?
Honestly, i don't have the faintest of idea. Plus my game is bugged as i've just noticed that the bordello dresses don't unlock for me. Is that suppose to be normal?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just double checked my scenes for Artemis and Miss Martian. Both have anal and bj unlocked for cells and MB prior to this update. Another changelog hiccup it seems as it states under Mercy content Miss Martian has Artemis BJ and Artemis Anal

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Honestly, i don't have the faintest of idea. Plus my game is bugged as i've just noticed that the bordello dresses don't unlock for me. Is that suppose to be normal?
The only outfits for bordello I got to unlock was for Batgirl and Vixen by using the first option and going through private room options from top to bottom and it use to say outfit is unlocked

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The only outfits for bordello I got to unlock was for Batgirl and Vixen by using the first option and going through private room options from top to bottom and it use to say outfit is unlocked
I was trying to unlock Artemis's Tigress set. It eventually did.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just double checked my scenes for Artemis and Miss Martian. Both have anal and bj unlocked for cells and MB prior to this update. Another changelog hiccup it seems as it states under Mercy content Miss Martian has Artemis BJ and Artemis Anal
Figured it out. Put Miss Martian in her Slut dress and a new option Artemis will unlock in the Leash menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
it seems the payout button is missing, is there a way to fix it? should i worry about the threat meter?

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Will the game end if the threat meter fills up?
Currently to my knowledge, no. but perhaps in the future there could be a system in place like that or perhaps which ever hero is dispatched will dictate how much damage is done to your business or something and you'll have to pay for damages.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
@Gunsmoke Games

Much aprish the development of the games with 80's and 90's tv series and comic book characters.
However, can we see, in the future, more content with Wonder Women, Marcy and Harley?

It doesn't need to be story based or anything...

Thx

• Haha
Reactions: LordPalpatine
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes