destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
i am surprised, the update had quite a bit of content.

i haven't quite figured out how to get cheetah's glamour slam scenes...though I suspect it has a cuck vibe so im not sure if i even want to see it

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
" Mercy Sex Scenes"

Is that just the licking scene or does she finally go further then blowjob?

Edit: Found the answer. There is a sex scene with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
how can we have the new content for Cheetah ?
Allocate her to living quarters or GS, depends which scene you want to watch.

EDIT.
Let's sum up:

2.2.8 content hints:

- Cheetah Content

- Galatea/ Maxima Content
Visit Maxima twice. Not sure 100% is this required but set Galatea as your henchwoman.

- Hawkgirl Content
Upgrade device to max, visit her in the cell, nothing unusual.

- Lois Content
Set Mercy as your henchwoman and use proper options when visiting Lois. It will give you only sex scene only. For Mercy licking scene use Mercy street leash TWICE.

- Mercy Content
Set Mercy as your henchwoman and go to the hideout.

- Miss Martian/ Artemis Content
Go to Miss Martian and use Artemis option in Leash menu.

- Poison Ivy Content
Allocate her to living quarters.

Last edited:

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
is anyone else having problems with mercy’s lingerie and nude costumes not showing up as selectable costumes? if you have, did you figure out how to fix it. i am on mac btw

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018

EDIT.
Let's sum up:

2.2.8 content hints:

- Cheetah Content

- Galatea/ Maxima Content
Visit Maxima twice. Not sure 100% is this required but set Galatea as your henchwoman.

- Hawkgirl Content
Upgrade device to max, visit her in the cell, nothing unusual.

- Lois Content
Set Mercy as your henchwoman and use proper options when visiting Lois. It will give you only sex scene only. For Mercy licking scene use Mercy street leash TWICE.

- Mercy Content
Set Mercy as your henchwoman and go to the hideout.

- Miss Martian/ Artemis Content
Go to Miss Martian and use Artemis option in Leash menu.

- Poison Ivy Content
Allocate her to living quarters.

Sill haven't seen the sex scene with Mercy in the hideout, even though I've set her as a henchwoman.

But I have another question for ya, and for all.
In the Lab, when you go to "Scenes", I have a few of them with "locked" but in blue, which leads me to believe they are unlockable, as oppose to the grey "locked" buttons.
Also, in Meta Bordello, I have Hawkwoman and Starfire in the exibision area aand "no scenes available yet" as oppose to "not available yet". Anyone any ideas?

Also, does anyone have full save *if applicable* with all the scenes and everything?

D

Deleted member 255528

Sill haven't seen the sex scene with Mercy in the hideout, even though I've set her as a henchwoman.

In the Lab, when you go to "Scenes", I have a few of them with "locked" but in blue, which leads me to believe they are unlockable, as oppose to the grey "locked" buttons.
Also, in Meta Bordello, I have Hawkwoman and Starfire in the exibision area aand "no scenes available yet" as oppose to "not available yet". Anyone any ideas?

Also, does anyone have full save *if applicable* with all the scenes and everything?
read the damn post, someone posted the full save on the first day

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, but it won't just happen as soon as she is your (w)hench. Have to grind those options with her. This is something that happens automatically so if you haven't seen it means there is still work to be done with her.
In my game those options appear in pink. Anyway. Yes, so many little things that offer a scene that are unlockable but easy to overlook. Not every single one of the girls have all the Bordello or Slam scenes as unlockables. But some of them do. So if you see unlockable yet locked scenes your best bet is that you haven watched every single variant of those.

In case of henchwomen and hirable girls, some of them offer scenes at different posts, with different girls.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You must wait and try several days.It should be OK because you have to rehire some villains anyway.Unless you are cheating them.I don't because I have to get some scenes in Lex's room or GS not only for Cheetah and Poison Ivy,but also for Livewire,Rose and Jinx.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I don't know if this is a new suggestion, but something that would help out with a LOT of these questions every update. What if in the vault, it gave information about the scenes you haven't unlocked. If could be anything from just the name of the scenes to hints on how to unlock the scene. Seems it would be super easy for the person to add (hover over text on the button, maybe).

I haven't played for a LONG time. I think last time may have been when the boat party was new. Now there seems to be even more events and things. For example, I had already played with Livewire in the living quarters and the stripclub, but now you also have Cheeta in the living quarters. There may be other new scenes like that where you have to know who to post where to get them, but with no clues, then it is just a WHOLE lot of trial and error, which isn't really 'gameplay'. The game needs some sort of scene tracker, and the idea above would be a good way to integrate it into the current GUI.

Also, any help on finding all the new scenes from the last dozen or so updates would be appreciated. I'm sure there is some sort of resource I've overlooked other then reading 200+ pages of forum.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes