convergyssycks

May 26, 2020
Anybody else having issues with the game freezing after Mercy strips nude? Any time I select an action with her after that I have to close and reopen the game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For some reason I'm not getting supergirl slut suit no matter how mant time i do anal. Help please.
Do every option, including the Leash ones, and then DON'T fastforward the anal scene. Fastforwarding can -and will- break the trigger of unlocking a suit. That being said, i think you actually need Galatea with you as supergirl wearing slutsuit is something of a plot element. So you will have to do all the scenes she has with Galatea (every action) to have it unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have Marcy unlocked to blowjob, Lois unlocked to anal. Have done the ally licking scene at Glamour Slam and Street. And have Marcy as my henchwoman but it isn't triggering.
Brought Mercy to the Halloween party? Checked under the Special->Mercy option? Was there an initial Mercy-Lois scene when you have her as a henchwoman entering Lois's room? Have you done the Toyman mini-quest for Lois's doll dress?
I don't know what exactly triggers it. It just happened to me when everything was done for those two.

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Overall excellent update with no bugs and I dont know why everyone is so mad about those scenes...I mean here Mercy puts a dildo in her pussy and fucks Lois with it.... View attachment 733550
I think people don't have problems with that.
But Miss Martian grows dick and balls and fucks Artemis, so its trans all the way.
Personally, I don't have problems with that until one of them don't have male junk, but who is not into it can have problems with that.
I think the devs should include "[trans/futa]" in such options.vBut for now - just press Shift+Space to fast forward what you don't enjoy.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
People saying set Mercy as henchwoman and go to villain's hideout for sex scene... do they mean to go Glamour Slam for sex scene? Cus that's where I got the sex scene with her in the alley. Looking in the scenes section too, no other things that can be unlocked for Mercy as far as I can see soooo am I missing something here?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
People saying set Mercy as henchwoman and go to villain's hideout for sex scene... do they mean to go Glamour Slam for sex scene? Cus that's where I got the sex scene with her in the alley. Looking in the scenes section too, no other things that can be unlocked for Mercy as far as I can see soooo am I missing something here?
Actually just entering anything from the map triggers it if the conditions are met. For me it happend with Tala's hideot you see. The point is that you can't miss it if the conditions are met.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Help
(mercy content) mercy alley sex triggered but no alley costume obtained
( Lois Content ) does all these acutualy mean same ?
Mercy Leash Scenes
- Mercy Licking Scenes
- Mercy Alley Scenes
- Mercy Sex Scenes
when you LEASH its done in ALLEY and LICKING
and the sex which is futa
so we have only 2 scene ? 1 futa and 1 leash?

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
ok so I though it was a mistake, but now after all this time, the futa/trans tag has been added but harem tag has not. this confuses me

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Has anyone concluded this? If yes, how to trigger this scene?
- Miss Martian Content
- Artemis Blowjob Scenes
- Artemis Anal Scenes

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
I have a feeling that it's not possible to unlock Mercy's Alley costume just as we can't unlock the Prison costumes, which is unfortunate because they all look good. I've been trying to mess with the registry variables to force the game into spawning the girls with the costumes in their cells/rooms but so far no luck.

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019
We now need an update to that picture of all the girls in their collars since we've added a few with this update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Has anyone concluded this? If yes, how to trigger this scene?
- Miss Martian Content
- Artemis Blowjob Scenes
- Artemis Anal Scenes
Visit Miss Martian and choose special,leash,Artemis and then whatever you want.
If you want to know what is in the game, check the spoiler changelog in your files, if you don't know how to get the scene then look at that because they are mostly straight forward. If you are having trouble with a specific scene, there is a search bar in the top right of this site.
Speaking about changelog-it is missing the 2.1.1 version of the game.It jump from 2.1 to 2.1.2 and it's that way from more than an year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kojj4 and Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there an up to date scene guide?
If you want to know what is in the game, check the spoiler changelog in your files, if you don't know how to get the scene then look at that because they are mostly straight forward. If you are having trouble with a specific scene, there is a search bar in the top right of this site.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes