Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
As far as I found out, there should at least be dance scenes, and a nude version. But the dance scenes should appear automatically after her second lasso scenes.
Well it doesn't. Grinded her lasso options for at least a month. Damn...

edit: I read a little. I think that belonged to her old shape. She has new looks and this one doesn't have those yet. Me thinks.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, apparentely the Wonder Woman lasso bug is still a thing. I did all her talk scenes and her lasso scenes, but can't advance any further. Is there another way to trigger her dance and other scenes, or do I have to use regedit? And if I have to use regedit, which lines and numbers do I have to use? I already tried the tips mentioned by setting her lasso and talk scenes to 0 or 1 again, but the bug still appears.
There's no dance scenes for Diana, she never had, this was the last time she had content added:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrimFury

Sep 10, 2018
Miss Martian grows a cock to shag Artemis in two scenes.
Thanks a lot!
I had been having some trouble getting the Mercy Lois scene after the licking one, and having no mention of Artemis in the Miss Martian leash menu.
I stopped caring about the Mercy one after someone posted the image here which was a psuedo-futa scene. What I did not realise was the Miss Martian/Artemis one was a "real" futa scene! HELL nope.

So I'm mighty glad you let me know before I accidentally saw something I dislike immensely! Thanks again.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
You now lost all desire to have sex with Miss Martian.
View attachment 734160
LOL True! I would add that though both versions have zero attraction for me SU takes it to a whole other level. Don't know why they would do that with one of their more feminine characters in terms of mannerisms, personality, etc. beyond just the physical. Used to be a top five for me but to each their own.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So, apparentely the Wonder Woman lasso bug is still a thing. I did all her talk scenes and her lasso scenes, but can't advance any further. Is there another way to trigger her dance and other scenes, or do I have to use regedit? And if I have to use regedit, which lines and numbers do I have to use? I already tried the tips mentioned by setting her lasso and talk scenes to 0 or 1 again, but the bug still appears.
There is no bug.That is all we have with her so far.
Well it doesn't. Grinded her lasso options for at least a month. Damn...

edit: I read a little. I think that belonged to her old shape. She has new looks and this one doesn't have those yet. Me thinks.
She never have anything more than lasso and additional outfits.
Like some other girls like Starfire and Stargirl there is a nude renders with WW,but they were never part of the game.

Its just sad. I wanted to see content with Diana, Superwoman, Giganta and Galatea the most. :cry:
I wonder about something.
They did most of Hawkgirl cell content.And they were working on her for a really long time-the stream was from August 2018.
Next they were working on Zatanna- stream from October 2019.Will that means we can expect Zatanna cell content in 2.2.9?
And finishing Livewire and Star Sapphire just like Cheetah and Poison Ivy now?
Last heroines they were working are Huntress and Black Canary-back in May this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST and Ennoch

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
does anyone have any idea when this game is finished? lol feel like its been in development for aes, and i just want it to get finished soon! lol.. btw i dont mean to hate on the game or anything its amazing, but i just want it to get finished, so that we can get those sexy animations back! lmao

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
does anyone have any idea when this game is finished? lol feel like its been in development for aes, and i just want it to get finished soon! lol.. btw i dont mean to hate on the game or anything its amazing, but i just want it to get finished, so that we can get those sexy animations back! lmao
If they want to add animation to all characters, then 5-10 years maybe.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Someone likes strong women
I like strong women who become subby lewdpets. I'm weird like that, always was, no intentions to change. Hence the reason i turned out to like this game very much. Less so the fact that precisely these types has so little content. Well, i guess Zatanna, Huntress and Canary fans if there are any i pity even more. But my self-pity is great!

Last edited:

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
How do you get the "Lois Content" with Mercy leash and licking? And is this sex and alley scene different from the "Mercy Content" ones?

I've gone back many times to both Mercy and Lois cells with nothing happening, and I've done it with Mercy as my henchwoman and not...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get the "Lois Content" with Mercy leash and licking? And is this sex and alley scene different from the "Mercy Content" ones?
Yes, those are different. Mercy has a scene with Lex and has a separate scene in an alley with Lois. The Lois x Mercy alley scenes require you to select the option Mercy Leash and take Lois to a nude walk but that time Mercy will hold the leash.

Reactions: KaiserST

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
is it just me or is mercy's bj scene always results in the game crashing?deleted and redownloaded the game and its still the same

Reactions: Amorzin

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Yes, those are different. Mercy has a scene with Lex and has a separate scene in an alley with Lois. The Lois x Mercy alley scenes require you to select the option Mercy Leash and take Lois to a nude walk but that time Mercy will hold the leash.
How do you get Mercy's leash scenes then? I somehow still don't have it unlocked. I've got the leash and am up to blowjob in her cell scenes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get Mercy's leash scenes then? I somehow still don't have it unlocked. I've got the leash and am up to blowjob in her cell scenes.
You mean if you enter Lois's room with Mercy as a henchwoman nothing happened? I'm not entirelly sure what you are missing. Just the alley scenes or the whole Mercy x Lois content? Mercy herself doesn't have leash options you see. Its lois who has with Mercy holding that leash.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
You mean if you enter Lois's room with Mercy as a henchwoman nothing happened? I'm not entirelly sure what you are missing. Just the alley scenes or the whole Mercy x Lois content? Mercy herself doesn't have leash options you see. Its lois who has with Mercy holding that leash.
I got the scene with Mercy and Lex in the alley (the anniversary thing). The leash options I have with Lois are for the Glamour Slam, the Street, and the Daily Planet. None of those are doing anything with Mercy.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes