pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
pretty happy with this update , i managed to unlock everything new ok .
I just hope in the next 3 updates we get the other 3 heroes , huntress , canary and zatanna in cells ( or Tala room for Zatanna as she is magic ) and in those 3 updates finish off cells that need finishing of one person per update at least eg's stargirl , wonder woman , starfire , mercy , harley etc . I wonder when we will actually get the preview pic of wonder woman and lois lane on the desk at the daily planet actually in the game lol might be when wonder woman is finished off .
I also hope the goal is after a heroine in a cell has gone through all unlocks ie anal and willing to without complaint , they will be willing workers at the brothal and strip club without having to reset their device with costs money , i hope this happens eventually as well

Reactions: Revan 12345

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
pretty happy with this update , i managed to unlock everything new ok .
I just hope in the next 3 updates we get the other 3 heroes , huntress , canary and zatanna in cells ( or Tala room for Zatanna as she is magic ) and in those 3 updates finish off cells that need finishing of one person per update at least eg's stargirl , wonder woman , starfire , mercy , harley etc . I wonder when we will actually get the preview pic of wonder woman and lois lane on the desk at the daily planet actually in the game lol might be when wonder woman is finished off .
I also hope the goal is after a heroine in a cell has gone through all unlocks ie anal and willing to without complaint , they will be willing workers at the brothal and strip club without having to reset their device with costs money , i hope this happens eventually as well

i still think the better option would be to just give us the ability to make clones of them, for the bordello and the like. the game already has it setup, its just idiotic that the more progress you get, the less money you gain. sure you dont need that much by that point, but its still annoying due to how much you have to expend to hire the villains.

not only should we get the clones for that. but imagine a 2nd breaking point for the characters with lex telling them he made "perfect clones" that were sent in their place, meaning, nobody will ever find out they are there in his dungeon. so they became his 24/7. he could even play around with them, saying that THEY are the clones, and the reason nobody has saved them is because noone cares. of course, they are the originals, but it would do alot to down some of those "wild mares".

Reactions: pjw7326

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I wonder when we will actually get the preview pic of wonder woman and lois lane on the desk at the daily planet actually in the game lol might be when wonder woman is finished off .
That wasn't a preview pic for this game or even done by Sunsetrider. It was from PalComix.

Reactions: KaiserST

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
I am actually genuinely fucking surprised they put futa content in the game because that's such a strange and niche audience that might not like it in the game (and due to the response, not a lot of people do lol). I kind of weirdly respect it though in a way, because it's kinda ballsy (pun intended) and in a game that's getting REALLY fucking repetitive at this point with the last few updates being boring af for me personally, it was weirdly refreshing. I'm not personally into that sort of thing, but when it did come up, I was like "holy shit, SR7 actually went there". I have a weird respect for it, but that's probably just me. Lol

Reactions: sdhs and Barkin 10

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
And you could clone Audrey and Terra while not Gal?

Sounds weird. Switch to another henchewoman, try to do some more Maxima scenes without Gal then switch back and see how it goes. It doesn't happen instantly for sure, for me it took several visits between the first scene and the rest to see the wrestling, i always sexed Maxima during those. Have you got the scenes where Maxima is not in her room and you can seek her out?
Plus try not to fastforward too much when you try to unlock scenes. Fastforward can break triggers.
i got the maxima bath scene. >.>

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
I see the character's same body type complain a lot here

have you seen the animation series this characters are made of? there are litterally only 2 body types on the entire shows, one for males and one for females
no wonder they have the same body type jesus christ

Last edited:
Reactions: nekkromenzer

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Are there any missable scenes? Skimming through the threads I've picked up on a Posion Ivy bit with Batgirl but you can't get it if you hired Ivy or something.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are there any missable scenes? Skimming through the threads I've picked up on a Posion Ivy bit with Batgirl but you can't get it if you hired Ivy or something.
You can only get it if you hired Ivy :sneaky: Put her in charge of the Bordello and place Batgirl inside. There are several such little extra scenes but only you know what you seen or haven't. Use the walkthrough.
I got the scene with Mercy and Lex in the alley (the anniversary thing). The leash options I have with Lois are for the Glamour Slam, the Street, and the Daily Planet. None of those are doing anything with Mercy.
You are still missing something, even if you think you don't but you do. This is an automatic event. Two possible explanation for it not to trigger:
1) One of the unknown prerequisites haven't been met. Noone knows which are those, we all get by through trial and error, the guides were built through it as well. Use the guide and instead of assuming you have done everything assume that you haven't. So try to do everything all over again, otherwise you are just stuck in a loop.
2) Your save is broken and your trigger is messed up. Nothing to be done. You can try and through the cheat menu re-lock then un-lock them again, see if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why are her breasts smaller in the first image compared to her other scenes :unsure:, also I'm glad the devs went with the actually muscular warrior princess instead of anorexic actress we got for the DC movies.
So that the pleps would have the smaller variant of her at the club while we could have the real deal for ourselves at home. Elementary, Watson!!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes