redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You mean Mercy leash option in Lois cell?

Even if one less person is asking same question,that will be super.
BTW this is the first update from a very long time,that I can menage to get all content without getting any new bugs.Of course I didn't play from the start.If I restart-then maybe I will find some bugs.
I mean the one with the strap on.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm pretty near the end of the content... I think. Just got the futa scene (I'll check if there is more then one). I'm not sure why, but the game has been acting up a lot for me lately. I'm not sure if some things aren't in yet, or just haven't triggered. For example, Blackfire didn't show up forever. When she did show up, it was a fairly long time before she became my henchwoman. Not sure if there is almost no content for Starfire, but in that entire time, she never went past the dance action and only three costumes. Dance is the only thing she can do so far.

Galatea can go up to strip. I could have sworn there was more to her then that in previous versions, but I might be wrong or something.

A lot of the things that have been added in the last couple of years have been right up my alley, but a lot have been a waste of time. If I could have one thing changed about this game, the ENTIRE first half where you are putting the girls through the strip club and bordello would be changed to a exposition cut scene and the game would start with you moving them out of the bordello to your cells. The cells are the real fun part of the game. The rest is boring. If it is an exhibitionist fetish you are looking at, you have the leash scenes (which are really boring for the rest of us).

In addition, clones would be made for the bordello and the strip club, so you could continue to have income while you were playing the real game. You could have clones made of the heroines with special programming to help break some of them (similar to a mixture of what Tala does and what Megan does to Artemis). Or if you break a girl enough, you can have her help break another girl (like Starfire and Raven or something).

Anyone who knows me is probably not surprised, but I have no problem with the futa content being added in, just like I have no problem with any strap-on content or lesbian content. I enjoyed the scene where Lois eats out Mercy, but would like them to run a little further down that plot line. Have something where Mercy asks Lex to raise the pleasure that Lois gets from Mercy, then put in random scenes where Mercy is eating out Lois or fucking her with a strap-on as a reward with, Lois passing out from pleasure. This could be done with minor variations with Artemis/Cheshire, Starfire/Blackfire, Supergirl/Galatea, Raven/Tala, and Wonderwoman/Superwoman.

Speaking of which, does Harley get anything past a blowjob (other then during parties)? And does she get her own slave like all the other henchwomen do?

The endgame, as I envision it, would be where the Justice League breaks in, rescues the women, and undoes the day/night split in the women's mind. After that, the women begin to show back up at the Glamor Slam, the Bordello, and even to their cells. Having seen what their lives were like both waking and sleeping, they willingly choose to return to a life of debauchery and pleasure with nothing the Justice League can do about it since it is their own choice.

Edit: someone posted a guide higher up. Looks like there are a few events I've missed, but have surprisingly gotten most of the content already. Will try and wrap up the new content when I can. Still feel the cell content is the best thing in this game.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The endgame, as I envision it, would be where the Justice League breaks in, rescues the women, and undoes the day/night split in the women's mind. After that, the women begin to show back up at the Glamor Slam, the Bordello, and even to their cells. Having seen what their lives were like both waking and sleeping, they willingly choose to return to a life of debauchery and pleasure with nothing the Justice League can do about it since it is their own choice.
I highly doubt this is going to happen. The game is in the making for 4 years now and it never seen even a single update that added to this whole JL vs. Lex, the threats being actual, idea. This part of the game, no matter how integral it seems at first, in my eyes became the forgotten and given up on part. When all the girls have their stories fleshed out there will be zero reason to retroactively start adding in further game mechanics. Thats just not how things work.

Its not unheard of, relatively common instead, that there are ideas and plans that while getting a little introduction into a game but never make it past that initial stage. I'd wager that this whole fight with the JL is one such thing. If they really reeeally wanted to do anything with or were serious to make it an actual struggle between them and Lex then wouldn't we have seen at least something in this past 4 years? I think so. Instead we have a completely pointless threat meter and several mention how the JL is going to be a thing. Content? Zero. I don't think they will ever make it into the game in any meaningful manner.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the ending will be something gunsmoke come's up with are someone does. joking but at the end lex brainwashes gunsmoke and the rest of his crew lol. that would be a funny easter egg the crew get's brain washed by lex hahahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Testerguy19

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I highly doubt this is going to happen. The game is in the making for 4 years now and it never seen even a single update that added to this whole JL vs. Lex, the threats being actual, idea. This part of the game, no matter how integral it seems at first, in my eyes became the forgotten and given up on part. When all the girls have their stories fleshed out there will be zero reason to retroactively start adding in further game mechanics. Thats just not how things work.

Its not unheard of, relatively common instead, that there are ideas and plans that while getting a little introduction into a game but never make it past that initial stage. I'd wager that this whole fight with the JL is one such thing. If they really reeeally wanted to do anything with or were serious to make it an actual struggle between them and Lex then wouldn't we have seen at least something in this past 4 years? I think so. Instead we have a completely pointless threat meter and several mention how the JL is going to be a thing. Content? Zero. I don't think they will ever make it into the game in any meaningful manner.
5 years actually.
Alpha 1 Injustice Unlimited 2015-07-19 18:52

Reactions: DannyhelMont

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Kinda disappointed the customers are not other villains instead of the faceless bodybuilders. I imagine someone like Penguin or Black Mask would pay a lot of money for a go at batgirl.
now you now lex wouldn't let penguin ner any of the girl's. hell i don't think he would even let killer croc ner them lol.
What about a reverse scenario where Lex makes devices for male superheroes and the female villains pays to have a go with them?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Well, I did absolutely nothing different but RNG just decided to fuck me for 40+ days before I got the scene unlocked.

It never sunk into me propbably but.. you had the initial conversation scene between them, right? So you don't have the leash option only, but have the Mercy one, right?
I only had Lois's normal leash scenes before. I never had Mercy come in for the scene that makes Lois her slave, which meant I didn't have a Mercy option. As I said, I didn't change anything or do anything differently, but I guess it's still based on RNG when certain scenes will decide to unlock (which I fucking hate; this scenario being why) even if you have all of the criteria met.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
The Endgame is this is all one of Mr. Mxyzpltk fantasies or he was hired by people on the internet to do it.

also going back to the alot of girls are shaved tangent can we say how almost all the heroines have the same cup size, im sure, stargirl, batgirl, artemis and terra are much smalle sizes than others

Reactions: polandball

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this was a let down i thought they were going with the older lady's for the start but they never even touched zatana are canary are huntress. what the hell's up with that shit. i mean cime on you said something about them then just said fuck it are something like that. who now's mybe you did not but damn they only have one mybe two damn scene's why almost all the other's have more. mybe your patrion's should all stop paying you guy's so you will know what they think. ok sorry just a little pissed off because they been up there for how long with out even getting anything.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017

I'm not really seeing it as new mechanics, just a wrap up scene. A way to tie the plot up with a nice bow that says "You WON!" but still lets you finish unlocking things at the end. I figure it would be the easiest way to wrap up all the plot lines, and some of the later Batgirl scenes foreshadow that kind of resolution (where she tells 'Nightwing' that she has Lex under her control and to rescue her last, basically showing she doesn't really want to be rescued anymore).

They can literally keep content for this for a LONG time simply by introducing scenes like the Audrey/Wonder Woman scenes, where you have interaction between two of the captured women. I'm less pleased when he does this just by interjecting comments said by the third party and everyone else's dialog stays static, but that is the easiest thing to do. A better example is the Artemis/Cheshire sex scene where they add a sprite to the back to make it look like she is actually there (and only a little more difficult, since it isn't a whole new scene).

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Lord have mercy, that interaction between Artemis and Megan went as well as I could have expected it. You fellows always bring a smile to my face.
I'm no fan of the futa shit in the least, but that was a creative use of it indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

_JoooJ

Jun 24, 2020
guys, in my game, parasite doesnt spawn in the hideout, is that some bug or something like that, there is anyone here with the same problem ? after he came and talked to me about Grodds plans, he never showed again...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes