NeonJackal

Oct 6, 2017
I created a save where I instantly activated all of the cheats but after reviving Terra and spanking her in her slut costume, I got a cut scene with Vandal Savage asking for Audrey back. Now the Lab button sends me to the Office and won't let me do anything to advance the Audrey storyline. Is there any way to fix this?

I can't go back to the labs atm.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well this was a let down i thought they were going with the older lady's for the start but they never even touched zatana are canary are huntress. what the hell's up with that shit. i mean cime on you said something about them then just said fuck it are something like that. who now's mybe you did not but damn they only have one mybe two damn scene's why almost all the other's have more. mybe your patrion's should all stop paying you guy's so you will know what they think. ok sorry just a little pissed off because they been up there for how long with out even getting anything.
Hawkgirl is an old character too.She is in the game from more than 4 years after all.
And they were working first on her,then Zatanna and lastly on Black Canary and Huntress.
BTW Cheetah is in the game before Zatanna and same time as Huntress and Black Canary.
The newest character that get content is Poison Ivy.And she is not really that much new-in the game since 2017.
OK it is Maxima on second though:)
the locked one on the second page is the bordello interaction between ivy and batgirl

you get it by posting batgirl in the bordello (while you don't have ivy hired or posted anywhere) and then visiting her in the monitor room

the first one I got no idea, i have it locked as well
I don't think you can have the first one open.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I see that HD Asset Pack 27 was released a couple of days ago, but the front page only has #25 available. Are those not being updated on here anymore? I feel bad for not paying the $10, but money's a bit tight right now, and the artwork is just too good/tempting to pass up if I can snag it.

MakaRino

May 10, 2017
the locked one on the second page is the bordello interaction between ivy and batgirl

you get it by posting batgirl in the bordello (while you don't have ivy hired or posted anywhere) and then visiting her in the monitor room

the first one I got no idea, i have it locked as well
The first one that still locked, i think is the prison guard dancing scene, but never get it unlock after dance the prison event

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
I think it's more of a bisexual fetish, getting the best of both worlds and that sort of thing. Gay men and straight women don't like titties, and straight men and lesbian women don't like cock. But I can see where you're coming from.
I've never known a gay guy or straight woman who didn't admire titties at least a little bit. May never have a sexual attraction to them, but they are nice to look at.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes