CarbChoke

Jan 30, 2018
I got the scene with Mercy and Lex in the alley (the anniversary thing). The leash options I have with Lois are for the Glamour Slam, the Street, and the Daily Planet. None of those are doing anything with Mercy.
Lois room, with Mercy as henchwoman, special, mercy leash, takes two walks for scene to trigger

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You know, for someone that wanted nothing to do with any female/female sort of thing in the prison event, Mercy has been getting a lot of it lately.

Mostly with Lois but she has gotten it on with Killer Frost too.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You know, for someone that wanted nothing to do with any female/female sort of thing in the prison event, Mercy has been getting a lot of it lately.

Mostly with Lois but she has gotten it on with Killer Frost too.
Maybe she don't like green skin(Poison Ivy)?Must be some trauma from too much Warcraft.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
How do you move a captured heroine from either the bordello or strip club, back to lexcorp? I keep seeing refrences to girls having content in their rooms.. but i have no idea how to get them into a room (except the bordello private room)

i've tried searching for this, and maybe i'm not just using the right search terms..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you move a captured heroine from either the bordello or strip club, back to lexcorp? I keep seeing refrences to girls having content in their rooms.. but i have no idea how to get them into a room (except the bordello private room)

i've tried searching for this, and maybe i'm not just using the right search terms..
Upgrade their device to max and UNLOCK option will open up. Do that and the girl gets a nice cozy cell. Not every girl has yet the contet for it but most does.

Reactions: rightsaidfred

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From the last stream:

Livewire Leash Scene
View attachment 736965
OK.Now to see if I am right about Zatanna,Livewire and Star Sapphire for next update.
Although I wish we have an update with this trio-Stagirl,Audrey and Galatea.Last 4 updates are almost without any scenes with blondes.
Devs must hate blondes like how hollywood hates gingers..
It's have more to do with the fact that DC don't have a lot of blondes
Supergirl,Artemis and Terra are completed.
We are waiting for Stargirl and Black Canary
And that leaves only Audrey,Galatea and Harley
Other blondes not in the game,most of them not really famous-Wonder Girl,Batgirl- Stephanie Brown,Lady Blackhawk,Arisia Rrab,Aresia,Saturn Girl,Amethyst.

Last edited:

sdhs

Aug 27, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman? I can't get to that part... thanks in advance

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mercy X Lois didn't happen for me until the licking scene was shown, and you banging Mercy in an alley (happened when I clicked glamour slam, but seems to be anywhere on the map you can visit that triggers it). Then I visit mercy for anything, visit lois and then it happened.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Lois room, with Mercy as henchwoman, special, mercy leash, takes two walks for scene to trigger
There is no Mercy leash option despite having her as my henchwoman. That's the problem.

You can only get it if you hired Ivy :sneaky: Put her in charge of the Bordello and place Batgirl inside. There are several such little extra scenes but only you know what you seen or haven't. Use the walkthrough.

You are still missing something, even if you think you don't but you do. This is an automatic event. Two possible explanation for it not to trigger:
1) One of the unknown prerequisites haven't been met. Noone knows which are those, we all get by through trial and error, the guides were built through it as well. Use the guide and instead of assuming you have done everything assume that you haven't. So try to do everything all over again, otherwise you are just stuck in a loop.
2) Your save is broken and your trigger is messed up. Nothing to be done. You can try and through the cheat menu re-lock then un-lock them again, see if that helps.
I have all the scenes from them, so I don't see how a guide will help since I can't redo events and they only tell you how to get events. Also, I don't see any way that I could "re-lock" them from the cheat menu. I just have a grayed out "unlock" because I've got them already.

It seems like the save is busted for some reason, and I'll just have to start my save over.

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
Body hair is dank, where as futa is a homosexual fetish
I think it's more of a bisexual fetish, getting the best of both worlds and that sort of thing. Gay men and straight women don't like titties, and straight men and lesbian women don't like cock. But I can see where you're coming from.

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
I think it's more of a bisexual fetish, getting the best of both worlds and that sort of thing. Gay men and straight women don't like titties, and straight men and lesbian women don't like cock. But I can see where you're coming from.
Some straight guys like cock they just don't like to suck them

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Fuck it, I give up:

Lois X Mercy scene is missing since I did not find it.
You mean Mercy leash option in Lois cell?
We really don't deserve you Red.

Hopefully this will reduce the number of posts asking question about how to find some random scene.
Even if one less person is asking same question,that will be super.
BTW this is the first update from a very long time,that I can menage to get all content without getting any new bugs.Of course I didn't play from the start.If I restart-then maybe I will find some bugs.

Reactions: KaiserST

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Cannot wait for new events to transpire. Any ideas on what could be a new event? I don't have any good ideas.
iPB1AUU.gif

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have all the scenes from them, so I don't see how a guide will help since I can't redo events and they only tell you how to get events. Also, I don't see any way that I could "re-lock" them from the cheat menu. I just have a grayed out "unlock" because I've got them already.

It seems like the save is busted for some reason, and I'll just have to start my save over.
It never sunk into me propbably but.. you had the initial conversation scene between them, right? So you don't have the leash option only, but have the Mercy one, right?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes