ethioman47

Nov 24, 2017
There isn't a classic save file (files in this case). You see, Unity by defualt doesn't create saves. It creates a series of registry keys storing something we can call "user preferences". This includes keys associated with what you see in the game as a Save. But its not one file.

Unfortunately for everyone the Dev here either lacked the skill or willigness to set Unity up while editing it the way we usually see in almost every other Unity game. Where these 'preferences' and save is translated into a bunch of files outside the registry and inside a classic save folder within the AppData.

So there is no one save file. There are registry binary keys. I'd say that you can copy those and put them in your current registy but you just said you aren't the best with tech so i kinda don't suggest you do it?

Buuut since you asked the location...
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited

It takes time, do the anal part several times and spend an in-game week but whats most important DON'T fastforward the end of the anal scene. That totally can break the trigger to happen. Just play it out in normal flow every time. That is, don't fastforward the last couple paragraph.

THANKS! I was able to do transfer it!

Reactions: KaiserST

weazelz

May 21, 2019
Man, this game is so amazing, so much content. Feel kind of bad for not supporting it...

Absolutely loving the Miss Martian futa and Mercy strapless dildo scenes.
Hope they expand on the slave relations, or introduce more pairings in general.

Though, I really do wish you could use all the heroines in the Glamour Slam and Bordello while you have them in cells.

zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
OK, I didn't really explain my idea on how I think this game can end very well. So I, uh... I wrote a twelve thousand word fan fiction about it. :cautious: It's just as bad as you are probably fearing. You probably shouldn't read it. In fact, I know you shouldn't read it. I wouldn't read it if I was you.

It mostly focuses on Supergirl, Miss Martian, and Killer Frost from the point of view of Lex. I couldn't shoehorn in every character, that way lies madness... and Bleach (which is why the anime was canceled).
Well aside from some typos it wasn't terrible.

zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
Also it would be nice to get a couple of endings.
There could easily be a slave ending, a harem ending, a bad ending, ect. . .
But idk it depends on how much writing the developers would want to do.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
looks like a crazy game gonna check it out im always looking for new shit to try out

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i cant find any Hawkgirl content. need some help
What do you mean you can't find Hawkgirl content. She is like everyone else who has content. Put her in a cell and start doing the options. Or what seem to be the problem? She isn't unlocking from the get-go. Need to progress with the little quests untill she is offered up to be controlled by one of your accomplices.

DigitalBlasphemer

Feb 25, 2017
Interesting bug, if you go to the bordello and try to check out the costumes before anyones upgraded high enough, you can't back out of the menu there and are just stuck.

Reactions: MKAAQ

tyrone_slothrop

Mar 23, 2020
Did my installation screw up, or is the game completely silent? No background music, sound effects, nothing. It also doesn't seem to have any sort of options menu to change sound settings, so that can't be it.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Did my installation screw up, or is the game completely silent? No background music, sound effects, nothing. It also doesn't seem to have any sort of options menu to change sound settings, so that can't be it.
OMG! No sound at all? You'd better delete it off your computer till you've figured out how to use the search function in the upper right hand corner to check if anyone else here has had this problem.

The answer is no. There is no sound effects. No music. Nothing.

I don't mean to sound like an ass but that subject is brought up about every six or seven pages.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
See, this is the deal. Just now I had the whim of doing my business to SU game. But as soon as I get here, I realize there's almost nothing for me to spend even half an hour. Even with all the annoying crap one has to do just to trigger a scene, or just go to next day. It's just "finishing" material. The game in itself is an amazing idea, really alluring. SR7 is a great artist. But the amount of content and work that has been putting into it is not. Take JSK games for example, they're really simplistic animation H games, and yet, those games have given me hours worth of enjoyement. Hell, even SR7 Vandalized comic has given me more time than SU. This had a good concept, but something must definitely be done. I only hope BOB2 doesn't goes through the same. Even though it's still in it's first version

Reactions: cyan101

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
See, this is the deal. Just now I had the whim of doing my business to SU game. But as soon as I get here, I realize there's almost nothing for me to spend even half an hour. Even with all the annoying crap one has to do just to trigger a scene, or just go to next day. It's just "finishing" material. The game in itself is an amazing idea, really alluring. SR7 is a great artist. But the amount of content and work that has been putting into it is not. Take JSK games for example, they're really simplistic animation H games, and yet, those games have given me hours worth of enjoyement. Hell, even SR7 Vandalized comic has given me more time than SU. This had a good concept, but something must definitely be done. I only hope BOB2 doesn't goes through the same. Even though it's still in it's first version
I mean yeah, releases aren't even monthly. If they were monthly then the amount of content between releases would make sense and at the current rate I doubt we'll ever see the main plot move along. There's still so much wasted space in the UI like robotics and the third stage of unlocking devices. Threat also does nothing so upgrading defenses is a waste. Same deal with the multiple henchwomen which are mostly incomplete and add nothing but a few more scenes. Also, having a full villain roster is pointless since most don't add anything and Sinestro could practically do everything by himself. I was a bit surprised by the League of Shadows arc as that felt like it may go somewhere but I'm sure it was put in just to add more girls. Same thing with the Maxima stuff. Just an excuse to add more girls.

Development just seems pretty scatterbrained considering there's so many characters that don't have any content or have been left by the wayside but dev time was spent on the barebones Halloween party and adding more girls. I don't think they have any idea of where to go. Like now that characters like Batgirl, Vixen, and Terra are broken, where do you go from there? Do they stay in the cell until the end? They don't know so they add more yacht parties and more girls.I mean, typos that have been there from the beginning are still there.

SR7 is a great artist.
Except for the nipples. They're all bad.

Last edited:

bombrock1234

Jan 5, 2018
What do you mean you can't find Hawkgirl content. She is like everyone else who has content. Put her in a cell and start doing the options. Or what seem to be the problem? She isn't unlocking from the get-go. Need to progress with the little quests untill she is offered up to be controlled by one of your accomplices.
Where will I start her quest?
1595862067199.png

walk314

Dec 23, 2019
How do I start the talia stuff I looked at the guide and its says go the teleporter in the lab but nothing is there. Its the only content I havent done.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where will I start her quest?
Roulette will give her quest after you captured several other ones.
How do I start the talia stuff I looked at the guide and its says go the teleporter in the lab but nothing is there. Its the only content I havent done.
You actually have to make sure that you maxed out her content at the Yacht party. Then she will appear in the office after some time. The whole teleporter thing comes later on.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes