walk314

Dec 23, 2019
Roulette will give her quest after you captured several other ones.

You actually have to make sure that you maxed out her content at the Yacht party. Then she will appear in the office after some time. The whole teleporter thing comes later on.
For the yacht how many scene is it, I think I only got 2 because other girls keep coming up, I just tried it again just now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For the yacht how many scene is it, I think I only got 2 because other girls keep coming up, I just tried it again just now.
What i ment is the conversations. The last of her convo is when she announces she is leaving the ship. So thats what you are aiming for. I don't remember the precise wording of course but its an obvious one. After that you just keep spending nights while visting the Office. Perhaps a week or two later she will show up. Maybe longer.

Since you mentioned you have everything else maxed i assume you've seen the Chesire - al Ghul scene right? I'm not sure its a requirement at all, noone knows the actual requirements for everything, but better safe than sorry.

But normally, its just the yacht event and a maxed out convo. Brought Chesire along? Give that a try.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
OK, does anyone else think the Cheetah walking scenes are just silly? She is walking around... in the same thing she always walks around in. It isn't even exhibitionism! The leash scenes are a miss for me anyway, but I was running through them for completion sake, and then I got to Cheetah and just though "What am I doing?"
When you move all the heroines to the cells, you should be able to post the villainesses (is that a word?) to the Glamour Slam and Bordello on a profit sharing model. You pay them up front and a percentage of what they make.

Anyways, I've gotten almost everything done in the game now. Finishing up the last bits of extra scenes. Would prefer they stop adding new characters, finish who they have, and perhaps instead of building out, build up. Do more interactions between heroines, between henchwomen, and villainesses. Rent Harley to Poison Ivy. Give Megan permission to visit other captives when she wants. Have Killer Frost entertain your better slaves.

walk314

Dec 23, 2019
What i ment is the conversations. The last of her convo is when she announces she is leaving the ship. So thats what you are aiming for. I don't remember the precise wording of course but its an obvious one. After that you just keep spending nights while visting the Office. Perhaps a week or two later she will show up. Maybe longer.

Since you mentioned you have everything else maxed i assume you've seen the Chesire - al Ghul scene right? I'm not sure its a requirement at all, noone knows the actual requirements for everything, but better safe than sorry.

But normally, its just the yacht event and a maxed out convo. Brought Chesire along? Give that a try.
IDK i done two more times, maybe its bugged or she already came to office and just dont know what to do next. Im thinkung of starting all over I even got the poison ivy bug

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
IDK i done two more times, maybe its bugged or she already came to office and just dont know what to do next. Im thinkung of starting all over I even got the poison ivy bug
She did? And you didn't read? You just have to move on. She will come again. And again. Untill you come to an agreement.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK, does anyone else think the Cheetah walking scenes are just silly? She is walking around... in the same thing she always walks around in. It isn't even exhibitionism! The leash scenes are a miss for me anyway, but I was running through them for completion sake, and then I got to Cheetah and just though "What am I doing?"
When you move all the heroines to the cells, you should be able to post the villainesses (is that a word?) to the Glamour Slam and Bordello on a profit sharing model. You pay them up front and a percentage of what they make.

Anyways, I've gotten almost everything done in the game now. Finishing up the last bits of extra scenes. Would prefer they stop adding new characters, finish who they have, and perhaps instead of building out, build up. Do more interactions between heroines, between henchwomen, and villainesses. Rent Harley to Poison Ivy. Give Megan permission to visit other captives when she wants. Have Killer Frost entertain your better slaves.
For more than one year,the only new character is Maxima.And if you count Sazu and the servants.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
i still had bug.... harley dosent show, but i can talk to her, even do things, take it to glamour and others stuff but nothing is on screen.... like Lex is just imagine her.... ¿its clue of Lex mental illness?

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
i saw on the discord a while back some people joking about adding Martha Kent and i think that it would be hilarious, a needless added level of F#ck you to Superman that would be fantastic, especially if you find out she closet dominatrix, i don't know it just sounds funny.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Man, this game is so amazing, so much content. Feel kind of bad for not supporting it...

Absolutely loving the Miss Martian futa and Mercy strapless dildo scenes.
Hope they expand on the slave relations, or introduce more pairings in general.

Though, I really do wish you could use all the heroines in the Glamour Slam and Bordello while you have them in cells.
How do i open this scene? I unlocked almost everything from this update but still can't open this scene!

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.3f1_910d71450a97]

d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0023:5ee3c9e6.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
and for the next version I would like to see if they put at least one image of the black cat and I hope that the next update has the same content as the previous one

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
So maybe a dumb question, but does anyone else imagine that SR7 might have a story scene discussing Mercy's differences between the regular DCAU and Young Justice? Being fully flesh and blood in one universe and having a cybernetic weapon arm are quite a big difference imo.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So maybe a dumb question, but does anyone else imagine that SR7 might have a story scene discussing Mercy's differences between the regular DCAU and Young Justice? Being fully flesh and blood in one universe and having a cybernetic weapon arm are quite a big difference imo.
No. This is a game about Lex Luthor putting his dick in various DC women. The Young Justice universe doesn't matter in this one as, outside of the borrowed character designs for M'Gann, Cheshire, and Artemis, the game is based on the DCAU. Whether or not Mercy is a cyborg in Young Justice does not matter here. The last thing this game needs is SR7 being distracted by anything else, each update is small enough as it is without him wandering off on a tangent.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
nd for the next version I would like to see if they put at least one image of the black cat and I hope that the next update has the same content as the previous one

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes