jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
So I am rewatching JLU and I am continually struck by how well this game stays in character. Not just in how the characters talk, but even how they dress. I don't think there is a single outfit which isn't featured in the show in some capacity.

That said, I do wish they would change Shayera's hair when she wears the dress. In the show she did her hair a bit different for the date she wore that dress on

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
So I am rewatching JLU and I am continually struck by how well this game stays in character. Not just in how the characters talk, but even how they dress. I don't think there is a single outfit which isn't featured in the show in some capacity.

That said, I do wish they would change Shayera's hair when she wears the dress. In the show she did her hair a bit different for the date she wore that dress on
I must have missed a lot of episodes cause the only slut outfit I saw was batgirl in the harley quin animated movie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grayking666

clix

Jul 25, 2020
is there an option to go back ? like if i clicked twice and lost a dialouge ?
another thing, is there an auto option ?

Reactions: Cramone

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
How do I unlock Terra and the other henchwomen I already have Mercy, Harley Quinn, and Cheshire

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
Someone have a complete saved game? I searched the topic and the last one is around page 500, problably will miss a lot of things from version v2.2.8

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes