ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Remains to be seen. But it seems like he streams half things to work on/implement later, then half of whats gonna be crammed in the update with Ivy/Cheetah as an example. Zatanna/Huntress/Canary probably have the best odds of being the focus for this coming update with Livewire and whatever else he throws in as a side.

Reactions: nekkromenzer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
is this meaning we are getting stargirl next update? cause I saw the huntress leash scene and we got hawkgirl instead.
Remains to be seen. But it seems like he streams half things to work on/implement later, then half of whats gonna be crammed in the update with Ivy/Cheetah as an example. Zatanna/Huntress/Canary probably have the best odds of being the focus for this coming update with Livewire and whatever else he throws in as a side.
let's hope to have New Black canary or zatanna's contents..
There is some work done first on Hawkgirl,then Zatanna and finally Black Canary and Huntress.
Because Stargirl already have some of the cell done(all talks,dance and some outfits unlocked),it will be much faster to do her than Hawkgirl in last update.Same thing go with Livewire.
Stargirl-what is left-strip,blowjob,sex,anal,slut,leash
Livewire-what is left-sex,leash
They will have more time to add more content.
Some options.
1.Add another superheroine cell content-Huntress,Black Canary or Zatanna
2.Finish completely Stargirl.Not only cell,but also MB-private room and exhibition.
3.Finish another character that is almost done
-Mercy-sex,anal,slut???,leash???
-Harley-sex,anal,slut???
-Galatea-blowjob,sex,anal,leash
-Audrey-blowjob,sex,anal,slut
-Killer Frost-blowjob,sex,anal

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
There is some work done first on Hawkgirl,then Zatanna and finally Black Canary and Huntress.
Because Stargirl already have some of the cell done(all talks,dance and some outfits unlocked),it will be much faster to do her than Hawkgirl in last update.Same thing go with Livewire.
Stargirl-what is left-strip,blowjob,sex,anal,slut,leash
Livewire-what is left-sex,leash
They will have more time to add more content.
Some options.
1.Add another superheroine cell content-Huntress,Black Canary or Zatanna
2.Finish completely Stargirl.Not only cell,but also MB-private room and exhibition.
3.Finish another character that is almost done
-Mercy-sex,anal,slut???,leash???
-Harley-sex,anal,slut???
-Galatea-blowjob,sex,anal,leash
-Audrey-blowjob,sex,anal,slut
-Killer Frost-blowjob,sex,anal
I know the Harley blowjob is getting redone at some point.

Reactions: jakagami

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I heard on his stream that his aim was for the end of August. That being said it might be mid September if he takes 2 months for a release.
We'll yes sadly that's 2 month. I would support these guys on patreon if they're Gonna release decent amount of content on monthly basis without deley. Supporting them in the current release dates it's.kind of waste of time.

Reactions: uberbomb

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We'll yes sadly that's 2 month. I would support these guys on patreon if they're Gonna release decent amount of content on monthly basis without deley. Supporting them in the current release dates it's.kind of waste of time.
It's been the two month way of doing things for awhile now. Stuff like asset packs and sometimes comics come in between.

clix

Jul 25, 2020
its just a shame the game dosent finish things he starts + kind of feels like the story is really short for its content..
you get the girls, meta bordelo and slam, cells and kinda thats it.
the events are adding stuff but the yacht for example its a one time thing and your very limited in what you can get.
your getting the girls for the next story or your getting half them and half of the rest "h scenes" in the yacht that dosent really gives you anything for the rest of the game.

wish the game was kinda upside down, you get the girls "break" them in the cells and then can use the meta and slam bordello.
at least that way the game will feel less ending after you have all of them in the cells and get no money.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeezluwee
Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys there was a way to get extended Batgirl Bordello / Glamour slam content, it was a long time ago I saw it and i lost my save. It was where u meet Bullock and batgirl doppelganger. Can sb tell me how I can unlock this again ?
Edit : I think it was after the leash scenes
Does nobody know ?

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
I know the Harley blowjob is getting redone at some point.
i'd really like that to be the case too but i'm not as possitive as you are
on the bright side he has redone lois and she wasn't even bad, he just wanted to do better
but on the other side harley's bj is an animation and we don't do those anymore, so I don't know if he would thouch any of that sadly

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Does nobody know ?
The Glamour Slam scene with Batgirl and Bullock is the first or 2nd leash scene in the glamour slam with Batgirl.
i'd really like that to be the case too but i'm not as possitive as you are
on the bright side he has redone lois and she wasn't even bad, he just wanted to do better
but on the other side harley's bj is an animation and we don't do those anymore, so I don't know if he would thouch any of that sadly
Yeah the Harley BJ will get redone (but not be a animation). The reason why Lois didn't get extra outfits is due to the animations she has.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I like the idea of Stargirl getting a spanking. She has a valley girl tone of voice and attitude. She is just begging for one, in my opinion lol

Reactions: uberbomb

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
I wish he'd finish the Meta-bordello since that was what the game was mainly supposed to be about until his Patreon got flooded with slave-trainer dullards whining about cell content which in the initial doc was just a minor after thought. I bet a large amount of the slowness comes from him having to do content he doesn't really care about but the fans demand.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wish he'd finish the Meta-bordello since that was what the game was mainly supposed to be about until his Patreon got flooded with slave-trainer dullards whining about cell content which in the initial doc was just a minor after thought. I bet a large amount of the slowness comes from him having to do content he doesn't really care about but the fans demand.
MB is just a waste.Only exhibition is good.Private room is same thing as the cell,but at least 10 times worst and 3 times less content and outfits.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Meta bordello has high potential. He left room for threesome or foursome. There's still 2 additional spot left locked in the private room. That opens possibility for exhibition with 2 or 3 girls in the same time. I agree with the post above. He should have finished MB.

Reactions: Cyberious and sx78
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes