armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Meta bordello has high potential. He left room for threesome or foursome. There's still 2 additional spot left locked in the private room. That opens possibility for exhibition with 2 or 3 girls in the same time. I agree with the post above. He should have finished MB.
No he shouldn't.That was probably the worst idea of them all.After all in private room don't happen anything much than cells.Actually it is way watered version.Same goes with normal rooms and even exhibition.
You guys obviously forget that in MB superheroines are controlled by the device and don't remember a thing.So there is really no point to be excited about something that never happen for them.Cells are briginging the real content.

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
bug was fix it was because it cant find my display right so change your screen resolution then change it back

naymar

Aug 11, 2020
Guys sorry for asking but when I read the changelog I saw it say underneath Atemis content something about Chesire licking scene. The only scene I have in the game that's between artemis and Chesire is the fingering scene. Does anyone know how to get the licking scenes? Also are their any other scenes with Supergirl and Galatea other than the spanking scene?

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Why is wonderwoman not getting anything?
Guys sorry for asking but when I read the changelog I saw it say underneath Atemis content something about Chesire licking scene. The only scene I have in the game that's between artemis and Chesire is the fingering scene. Does anyone know how to get the licking scenes? Also are their any other scenes with Supergirl and Galatea other than the spanking scene?
Set Cheshire as a henchwoman. Go to Artemis cell. And try everything. You should trigger this scene.

Reactions: KaiserST

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Ok, why Stargirl and Blackfire? If you're doing Blackfire, it makes more sense to do Starfire instead of Stargirl.

Stargirl is currently my most wanted out of the heroes left, so I'm still hyped for the next update, but still...

Doesn't make too much sense to me.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Hard to say at this point. Sunset recently has been saying his focus is to do one "hard thing", example Hawkgirl last update going from nothing to done in the cells, and a mixture of easy and medium to round out the update better. Easy being Poison Ivy since she just needed Leash, sex, and Anal to be done. So its safe to infer Livewire will be an "easy" include and take your guess of Huntress/Zatanna/Black Canary being the hard focal point. Outside of that is just conjecture though I think Blackfire is just work for the following update, perhaps Starfire/Blackfire being the focus of that.

Bakugan5988

Feb 8, 2019
I've seen the miss martian and Artemis update I'm not saying much trying not to spoil it but I will say this it's definitely an interesting way to repopulate the Martian race

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
The Superwoman scenes for the Halloween Yacht Party don't seem to be accessible, even though I've already done them. Also, there's a poison ivy scene that I can't figure out. I already got the lesbian scenes (1 & 2), the shower scene, the bordello one with Batgirl, and all the other scenes that are available in Lex's quarters. Also, the mercy costumes seem to be broken, as I can't access the naked Mercy costumes even though I already got them.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes