clix

Jul 25, 2020
dont get it why the yacht party event working so bad, i can talk to a few ppl and if i want to open a few scenes not only rose jinx and talia i cant.
why doing that like that ?
its like a MUST in this game to use the cheat tool if you really want to do something before the prison event and the yacht event.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2020
so i've been off the game for quite a while but it seems threat reduction is no longer an action you do in the villain hideout ? I have no active threat yet but it not appearing is kinda scaring me rn. Is it gonna appear once i trigger a level of threat or have i bugged the game ? 1596581648628.png

Chilljoy92

Mar 19, 2019
Hey ya'll, not sure if this has been addressed already but I hit a bug where every time I hit the Lab button it takes me to the office, I already tried reinstalling the game, not sure what else to do. Need help! :eek:

BossPasta

Apr 29, 2020
So I recently played something unlimited
And almost finished it now I want to
Download it's save file but I can't find it can some tell me where it is. so I can play it when a new update come

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys there was a way to get extended Batgirl Bordello / Glamour slam content, it was a long time ago I saw it and i lost my save. It was where u meet Bullock and batgirl doppelganger. Can sb tell me how I can unlock this again ?
Edit : I think it was after the leash scenes

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes