Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
My best guess for the next update going by the streams would be sex and anal scenes for Live Wire the sex scenes for Starfire and Blackfire and maybe the bordello private room and exhibition for Hawkgirl
I would like to see that. That would ne an awesome update.

May 31, 2018
I’m confused on something- will animations ever be brought back for the new scenes? The info seems to say that it will once all of the content has been added, but I was just trying to get it figured out for sure.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I’m confused on something- will animations ever be brought back for the new scenes? The info seems to say that it will once all of the content has been added, but I was just trying to get it figured out for sure.
Hard to say but probably not. You'll get more stuff like the content with Lois.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My best guess for the next update going by the streams would be sex and anal scenes for Live Wire the sex scenes for Starfire and Blackfire and maybe the bordello private room and exhibition for Hawkgirl
I doubt about Starfire.In the streams so far they are working on Zatanna,Black Canary,Huntress,Livewire,Stargirl and Blackfire in that order.Also we already have 2 anal scenes with Livewire,it's time for sex scene.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Devs should add the new 52 film version of Starfire, shes a lot hotter in those.

Also are they still planning to add the other female leaguers? Like Ice, Fire and Plastique?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Disappointing. Really wish they would have stuck with a smaller number of girls, I feel like they e created too much work for themselves at this point.
The problem with animation stuff is it takes so long to do (plus not so fun to do something for so long) Cell content for one lady would take multiple releases etc.

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
If they ever actually 'finish' the game, a good way to continue justifying the Patreon could be to gradually upgrade each scene with animation. They could milk that for the next ten years if they wanted to.

Reactions: OmegaZXA
May 31, 2018
The problem with animation stuff is it takes so long to do (plus not so fun to do something for so long) Cell content for one lady would take multiple releases etc.
I understand, it’s just that it was one of the big draws of this game for me originally. I’ve thought about playing around with after effects and making some simple animations with the resource packs they release, but I just don’t have the time right now.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
I understand, it’s just that it was one of the big draws of this game for me originally. I’ve thought about playing around with after effects and making some simple animations with the resource packs they release, but I just don’t have the time right now.
Someone was making some fan animations a while back, using the existing art assets, and posting them in this thread. (Good luck finding them... maybe a year ago? Plus or minus five months?) I might be misremembering, but it might even be the case that SR7 himself told that person to PM him, as if to discuss working together.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
From the last stream:

Ivy and Harley scene WIP

View attachment 775406

Before people start bitching it's a strap on scene NOT FUTA.

Also, I'm quite interested in the context of this scene, I wonder where it will happen, maybe in the living quarters by putting Ivy there.

Also suck it xMendoza you won't steal my job :LOL:
Strap on scenes are still pretty eh. Things like the spanking scenes or forcing killer frost to give oral to the girls is significantly better than strapons or trans scenes

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes