armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wonder Woman was at least originally planned to be the last heroine to be completed (first 9). I imagine we might get a bit more Hawkgirl though text wise the girls tend to be not quite finished.

I imagine it will happen in the same way as the Artemis and Cheshire lesbian stuff got introduced. A bit at a time.

He briefly mentioned (on stream) that he was aiming for the end of August. That being said if he takes 2 months per release like usually does then expect a bit over two weeks into September.

I don't think so. It's been mentioned how that takes a long time to do.
We don't have slut variation for Hawkgirl and nothing in MB.
Indeed, let's hope they start getting back on track with releases. Honestly even if they just decrease the delay I'm going to be happy.
If you ask me,they should make sure to finish this year,all characters from the very first update of the game-Huntress,Black Canary,Mercy and Giganta.

Laurifer

Jul 9, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot figure it out. Once you put a Heroine into a Cell in Lexcorp is there any point during Cell progression or anything where you can again assign them to the Glamour Slam and/or Meta Bordello while they are still in a cell, or do you have to cease cell progression and de-grade their device?

I've seen some mentions of girls at the Glamour Slam with alternate costumes but I still can't put even girls I've had sex with back at the Slam so curious how this would be done. Thanks

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot figure it out. Once you put a Heroine into a Cell in Lexcorp is there any point during Cell progression or anything where you can again assign them to the Glamour Slam and/or Meta Bordello while they are still in a cell, or do you have to cease cell progression and de-grade their device?

I've seen some mentions of girls at the Glamour Slam with alternate costumes but I still can't put even girls I've had sex with back at the Slam so curious how this would be done. Thanks
you have to reset them so they don't show up at lex corp

Fern

Nov 26, 2017
Has there been any news about the rebuild since locke was removed or is the rebuild just a dead project now?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We don't have slut variation for Hawkgirl and nothing in MB.

If you ask me,they should make sure to finish this year,all characters from the very first update of the game-Huntress,Black Canary,Mercy and Giganta.
Yeah there isn't enough time to do that for this year and that is the plan to do somewhat earlier women.
Has there been any news about the rebuild since locke was removed or is the rebuild just a dead project now?
There is another coder so they hired though that is at least two year away if it gets done.

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah there isn't enough time to do that for this year and that is the plan to do somewhat earlier women.

There is another coder so they hired though that is at least two year away if it gets done.
They can do until the end of the year all 4 characters.Mercy and Giganta don't need that much work.And if they bring only the cell content for Huntress and Black Canary,well I can say 99% chance to happen.
Of course I can see them bring some of the most wanted like Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberious

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How i can open Artemis bordello 2? View attachment 781655
You have to unlock her huntress or whatever outfit and place her in the bordello again. To unlock it you have to place her in the private rooms and go through the scene without fast forwarding otherwise it doesn't triggers, the fast forward breaks certain triggers you see.

Then you just make her wear it, if i recall this correctly you can make her wear it in the private room. If not then its fine without it. It had been some time since i did that. So put her back in the simple bordello slots and there you go. Of course you have to meet the guy during the yacht event but i assume you are past that. IF not, do the yacth scene as its a requirement.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
They can do until the end of the year all 4 characters.Mercy and Giganta don't need that much work.And if they bring only the cell content for Huntress and Black Canary,well I can say 99% chance to happen.
Of course I can see them bring some of the most wanted like Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire.
If only the cell content was done then yeah it would be possible but as you can see the writing (or at least the implementation) was just enough to include anal for Hawkgirl (for the latest release).

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Are Mercy's costumes bugged now or something? I can't unlock her hair down lingerie or hair down nude. I've done multiple scenes with them but I have to work my way to them by stripping twice. I can't select them from the menu and they don't show up in the vault. I had them unlocked way back when I played last.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
More Galatea more Galatea more Galateaaaaa!!! PLEASE I BEGGING YOU MAN...
If you ask me they should do this until the end of the year.
-add cell content for Huntress and Black Canary
-finish Giganta and Star Sapphire
-finish Mercy,Harley and Galatea
-add the missing content for Hawkgirl in the cell and maybe MB-private room and ehxibition
-Audrey

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If you ask me they should do this until the end of the year.
-add cell content for Huntress and Black Canary
-finish Giganta and Star Sapphire
-finish Mercy,Harley and Galatea
-add the missing content for Hawkgirl in the cell and maybe MB-private room and ehxibition
-Audrey
There are probably only going to be two with the off chance of three updates for the rest of the month. You might want to lower your expectations.

• Sad
Reactions: uberbomb

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
If there should be any more content, I believe that there should be content for the following characters: Catwoman, Starfire, Black Canary, Zatanna and Superwoman.

Also, if there is any new villains to be recruited, I'd add in: Black Manta, Silver Banshee, Klarion the Witch-Boy, Evil Star, Zod, Volcana, The Rogues (Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Trickster, etc), and perhaps a lot more. :)
iPB1AUU.gif

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes