Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
^Shouldn't this be teaser week
I think since the last 2 updates came so late, they're delaying the release of this update. So I'd expect it teaser week in the first week of September, then we'll get a delay, then an excuse as to why they had to delay, some bug tests, and then finally the release in the end of September

Reactions: uberbomb

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
^Shouldn't this be teaser week
Hard to say. Last time around teaser week was on time even though the previous update was a week and a half late, and then that update was a week and a half late too. So teaser week could be this week or it could very easily be next week. It's hard to keep trap with how fucky GSG is with their communication.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I'm surprised they haven't done anything with star-girl she was one of the first girls u capture and all she has is the dance scene in the cell and nothing else or I'm doing it wrong so I'm surprised they haven't finished her yet.
Sunset just did a stream where he did Stargirl's leash scene.
I'd love more Stargirl content too, but who knows, sometimes stream scenes aren't added into the game for a few cycles. And there's plenty of starter girls with little content, Huntress and Black Canary come to mind. The only OG girl with a lot of content is Batgirl, of the original three. And expanded Supergirl probably has the most besides Batgirl in core DCAU heroines.

Hard to say. Last time around teaser week was on time even though the previous update was a week and a half late, and then that update was a week and a half late too. So teaser week could be this week or it could very easily be next week. It's hard to keep trap with how fucky GSG is with their communication.
Sunset has come out saying teaser week will be next week on the Discord.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
So, is the update coming this end of month/start of next month? or did the last delay force a new delay? dont want to be an ass, just curious...

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So, is the update coming this end of month/start of next month? or did the last delay force a new delay? dont want to be an ass, just curious...
Right now its on track for the release "window", so expect it sometime between the 7th to the 20th of September.

Reactions: uberbomb

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
If find funny that some characters complain when you cum inside and others don't. I don't know if pregnancy is planned, but if it is, then I guess it would be weird to handle because of the setup : if you knock up a girl in a night, in the following months the physical changes will be hard to miss : belly, breasts, just some things everybody will notice during the day.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
If find funny that some characters complain when you cum inside and others don't. I don't know if pregnancy is planned, but if it is, then I guess it would be weird to handle because of the setup : if you knock up a girl in a night, in the following months the physical changes will be hard to miss : belly, breasts, just some things everybody will notice during the day.
I think Lex has already said he won't get them pregnant from something science related. Plus pregnancy is a real divisive fetish, so I doubt it'll be in. Personally I wouldn't care for it.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We might get pregnancy for endings
I would probably expect halfway through September if he takes two months to release the build.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The thing to watch out for is we might only get the leash content for Stargirl for the upcoming release (especially if stuff is getting rushed). It seems likely that we will get more Livewire content, maybe Haley content. I f we get a character that has no content yet (cell wise) it will be Zatanna it seems.
No way to get only a leash scene for Stargirl.We will get at least strip scene too.But if she will be in the upcoming update,I think we will get more than simple strip and leash scene.
We already have way too many characters with missing only 2-4 scenes in the cells.
Also no matter what,they must complete at least 1 superheroine until the end of the year.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
No way to get only a leash scene for Stargirl.We will get at least strip scene too.But if she will be in the upcoming update,I think we will get more than simple strip and leash scene.
We already have way too many characters with missing only 2-4 scenes in the cells.
Also no matter what,they must complete at least 1 superheroine until the end of the year.
Yeah true, lately it tends to be more completed stuff though Maxima's place and the league of shadows was done gradually.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
I know this game is more focused on he designs of the old cartoon, but I really like this wonder woman costume. Is this in the game or are other costumes planned in the future?

View attachment 789651
They may add that outfit but I think first they're going to finish up all the characters they got left and after that they probably going to start adding new characters so it may be a year or two before they may add a new outfits

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Archaon11111
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes