Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
They should be able to knock all this out by June next year since mostly all that's left are characters who have a few scenes missing or some part of the content has already been completed like Superwoman and Wonder Woman Who both have all their outfits but no scenes. there are only four girls who they have to start from scratch with Black Canary, Huntress, Zatanna and Catwoman. as long as they don't do any updates like trying to add another event. june looks good to wrap all the current content up then they can start doing more unique leash scenes and adding new characters. speaking of new characters does anyone have any idea who the new heroines might be after they catch up with all the current content

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I know this game is more focused on he designs of the old cartoon, but I really like this wonder woman costume. Is this in the game or are other costumes planned in the future?

View attachment 789651
You could maybe get a outfit like this for the bordello but I would not expect to see it.
did he made other games?
He's finished bend or break and started bend or break 2.
They should be able to knock all this out by June next year since mostly all that's left are characters who have a few scenes missing or some part of the content has already been completed like Superwoman and Wonder Woman Who both have all their outfits but no scenes. there are only four girls who they have to start from scratch with Black Canary, Huntress, Zatanna and Catwoman. as long as they don't do any updates like trying to add another event. june looks good to wrap all the current content up then they can start doing more unique leash scenes and adding new characters. speaking of new characters does anyone have any idea who the new heroines might be after they catch up with all the current content
In terms of added women, the most likely might be Mera for heroines

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not really.They still have something like 20 characters to end.And some have nothing so far.Characters like Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and to some extent Stargirl,Starfire and Wonder Woman-each one of them will take 1 full update.Catwoman too.Circe and Morgaine le Fey also will take some time.Superwoman and Blackfire too.And Supergirl/Galatea,WW/SW and SF/BF probably alone will take 1 more update.Mark 1 more update for the rest of Hawkgirl.
The only ones with small number of remaining scenes are
-Mercy,Harley,Galatea(without Supergirl),Audrey(without WW),Killer Frost,Livewire,Giganta and Star Sapphire.
If I have too choose a new superheroine-Fire.
Ph I didn't know that, its been many years since I played the first one in newgrounds. thanks for the info
It's 5 years and 2-3 months.

An idea:Harley gets Mercy as sextoy,and break her.Opinion?
We don't need henchwoman on henchwoman.Henchwoman on superheroines is more than enough.And we are still at least 2 years away from finishing all remaining characters.
If someone will have to be broken that must be superheroines or Audrey, Lois,Killer Frost etc.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
I have a problem where when I click on "Labs", it instead sends me to the "office" area. Is this fixable? any way I can go back to an earlier part of the save file so I don't have to start all over and lose my progress?

Maxwelllord5

May 13, 2018
New here, I used to be a patreon but stopped for financial reasons. The game really is great, or at least the art is. It really is a meme at this point how often Sunset is sick or whatever and they lose internet (in Canada?!?) but still his art is out of this world.

D

Deleted member 1004065

You could maybe get a outfit like this for the bordello but I would not expect to see it.

He's finished bend or break and started bend or break 2.

In terms of added women, the most likely might be Mera for heroines
I really hope they add her in, it would be great to have another redhead to corrupt.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Fuck Harley she's the most annoying and overrated villain on DC
[/QUOTE]

I agree,but Harley easily works with Luthor.I think,in addition to the Joker, she got used to the subordinate role.If Lex wants complete domination,he have to break everyone(supervillain women/henchwomen).Mercy hates Harley,and she should be forced to cooperate.I think that would be the easiest way.I would like to see Mercy in the bordello.
English is not my first language,if I'm not understandable, I'm sorry.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah but when do we get Lex Luthor Nude costume? Just think about all the interactions characters would have with Luthor just hanging dong while trying to be menacing. Imagine Grodd's face while trying to get you to pay for that Brainiac piece while Luthor is in his cheapest outfit, his birthday suit. Imagine hiring thugs and them trying not to make eye contact or talk about the fact their employer is naked.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes