Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
If there are actual testers, they should be fired. Far too many obvious bugs every release. Unless SR7 is doing it solo still, then that would explain a lot.
Considering they don't have any proofreaders either, I doubt testers exist.

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
You know... since we have the slave leia stuff, I kinda want to see one of the girls don Oola's costume...

View attachment 793790

Fishnet sling and dancing pants, plus a leash. I was kind of disappointed that Blackfire didn't get it (not that double metal bikini was bad, mind you).

Plus, could be cool to have a dancing scene with multiple girls- followed by one being punished, dropped into a pit, and ravished senseless by a monster or something.

There are plenty of girls that were rebellious and disobedient to begin with, and it's not like we're short on girls that need more events/development...
Continuing this idea...

3281697 - Izra Oola Return_of_the_Jedi Star_Wars Twi'lek.jpg 3146691 - Cadian-9 Greeata_Jendowanian Hutt Jabba_the_Hutt Max_Rebo Oola Return_of_the_Jedi St...jpg 1527821 - Bib_Fortuna Boba_Fett Hutt Jabba_the_Hutt Oola Return_of_the_Jedi Star_Wars Twi'lek ...jpg

There are several girls that could be punished... but I kind of like the idea of Jinx- because her resistence would actually be based off of jealousy, and not simple rebellion, and thus still in-character even in the event of general brainwashing...

I'm imagining an "Alien orgy event" a bit like the yacht event, in which there's just a lot of debauchery happening, and several sexy slaves dancing for your amusement. You have your pick of girls to dance- with unique erotic interactions for several of them. Maybe make it Teen Titan Themed, with Blackfire/Starfire. Terra. Raven. And Jinx.

Lots of opportunities for old Sci-Fi shoutouts here, too. I can think of a dozen at least....

But if you leave Jinx for last, she gets huffy, attempting to pull her in results in her resisting.

JINX: "What? You want me now?" Shakes her ass saucily as she pulls on her leash.

LEX: "Don't be stupid, girl, come here!"

JINX: "Hmm... No!"

She tugs on her leash.

LEX: "You know how this ends, right?"

Jinx looks worried, starts fighting for real.

=Classic ROTJ shot: Boob pops out of her costume=

LEX: "Down you go."

=scream=

=Jinx falls into the pit=

Opens up an opportunity for a really sexy group shot, with a dozen or so of your slave girls gathered around the pit, peering down with breasts hanging. Maybe some of your mistresses fondling other girls. Talia holding Raven's head so she can't look away. Mercy tugging Lois along by her leash. Blackfire looking worried, while Starfire looks obliviously delighted, ect.

Meanwhile down in the pit...

2617927 - Ahsoka_Tano Clone_Wars Hutt Jabba_the_Hutt Pateesa Splooge Star_Wars comic rancor to...jpg

JINX: "I'M SORRY! I'LL DANCE! NO! MASTER! I'LL DO WHATEVER-"

=sex scene=

The other dancers that have danced and been fucked line up on the edge of the platform to watch, cum-dripping asses displayed for the player. Lex may choose to fuck one again as Jinx is punished.

=later=

Jinx is dragged before you, ravaged and exhausted. Still pulled along by her leash. Covered in all kinds of juices.

LEX: "I hope you've learned your lesson, pet. Next time I may not be so forgiving." (SW reference!)

=gently lifts her chin=

JINX: "Y-yes, master."

LEX: "In time, you will learn to appreciate this. Now... thank me."

JINX: "T-thank you. M-master."

=maybe have some of your other slaves clean her up with their tongues= idk...

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I re-ran the yacht party and did all of Talia's quests there, she appeared a week later in Lex's office, but, doesn't appear any time afterwards. Is this a known glitch, or, is it just me?:unsure:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I re-ran the yacht party and did all of Talia's quests there, she appeared a week later in Lex's office, but, doesn't appear any time afterwards. Is this a known glitch, or, is it just me?:unsure:
It tends to happen if you have a relatively old save yeah

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
I'd love see the meeting where this character was pitched.
doubt there was one, the dark knight returns is an elseworld, if they are giving an author a free card to do whatever he wants, they wouldn't compromise his story, just small things like advices from the editor

I remember seeing her first in the batman returns cartoon when I was a kid. The dvd was on the kids section :KEK:

View attachment 795023
well she wasn't in paul dini batman animated series, it's a fking good serie but a kid series nonetheless xD
she was first introduced to animation in the 2014ish dark knight returns animated adaptation film

Reactions: Archaon11111

MG171

Jul 7, 2017
This game really needs a bush option. Like some of these girls you just know definitely would have one, yet they're drawn without.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any way to edit your save and unlock costumes? I keep running into glitched costumes that refuse to unlock. Mercy's 2 nude costumes, Artemis's Tigress costume, Supergirl's slut costume etc. I've done everything needed to get them..but they either unlock but don't show in the menu or don't unlock at all.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I decided to wait to the "rebuilt" version from the point they posted a demo about it, i feel like there will be 2 amount of current content by the time it will comes out. I might just go for it now, bugs or not. I kinda miss Tera, she was acting so lustful.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I decided to wait to the "rebuilt" version from the point they posted a demo about it, i feel like there will be 2 amount of current content by the time it will comes out. I might just go for it now, bugs or not. I kinda miss Tera, she was acting so lustful.

Rebuilt version is far away. Who knows. Maybe a year or two.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes