Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
yeah just noticed they posted an update on patreon. I honestly considered supporting them after this update but now not so sure
SR7 tends to get the release out every 2 months whenever they mention getting stuff done quicker than 2 months is when it doesn't work out so arguably if SR7 communicated less. The delay stuff wouldn't be happen/ be mentioned.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is there any way to edit your save and unlock costumes? I keep running into glitched costumes that refuse to unlock. Mercy's 2 nude costumes, Artemis's Tigress costume, Supergirl's slut costume etc. I've done everything needed to get them..but they either unlock but don't show in the menu or don't unlock at all.
For Supergirl slut costume-do all actions again with Galatea as your henchwoman.
For Artemis Tigress-it should unlock after you visit her in the private room
crazy to think about how old this game is
Most don't even have an idea.
The very first release was back in July 2015.It was more like a teaser.Something like 25MB total.
Some render from that time.It is not in the game.
LP01.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017
there is a cheat to skip all the "grinding" (2 dance>3 strip>15 spank>...) its preaty anoying to see 30 times the same scene to got a new one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's make a poll in order to make the time go faster.
Choose 2 superheroines,2 henchwomen,2 other girls and 2 new superheroines.

What we should get

superheroines- Huntress and Black Canary
henchwomen- Mercy and Harley
other girls- Giganta and Catwoman
new superheroines- instead finish also Stargirl and Zatanna

What I want

superheroines- Starfire and Wonder Woman
henchwomen- Blackfire and Superwoman
other girls- Audrey and Circe
new superheroines- Fire and Jessica Cruz

Your choice?

Reactions: Revan 12345

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Fungus improvements
Initially we tasked our new programmer to work on improvements to fungus, especially the save systems within the editor. We tore fungus completely apart, and he wrote many scripts trying to get fungus to incorporate a new style of saving that is outside the registry. Unfortunately we were unable to circumvent what fungus is already doing. So we will continue on with fungus in the state its in. Now we are working with fungus to see how we can use it for Android porting. Our goal is to eventually turn fungus into something strictly for us, to meet our needs specifically.
"We tried to fix it, we failed, so fuck it - fungus will stay same ugly piece of shit. Now we will try to smear it upon your phones. But someday it'll somehow becomes much better, because we believe so."

• Haha
Reactions: Cyberious

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
For Supergirl slut costume-do all actions again with Galatea as your henchwoman.

The very first release was back in July 2015.It was more like a teaser.Something like 25MB total.
Yeah, I know how they unlock..but they won't. I've done every single action all the way up till anal and leash with Galatea equipped..and it won't unlock. Same with Tigress. I've put her in and out of the PR many times, visited 20+ times and picked every option multiple times..no outfit. My game is absolutely bugged. I was hoping for a way to edit my save and fix it.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Can we replay all scene or its only images ?

View attachment 796961
This was stand alone before the game was started and not intended to be in the game.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Well, I started another game and ran Talia's scenes at the yacht party, but, still get her to appear the second time in Lexs' office to start the Legion Of Shadows event. I can unlock some scenes in the cheat menu but it begins with Talia somehow married to Lex but I have no lead in to how that occurs. I'm stumped:mad:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Well, I started another game and ran Talia's scenes at the yacht party, but, still get her to appear the second time in Lexs' office to start the Legion Of Shadows event. I can unlock some scenes in the cheat menu but it begins with Talia somehow married to Lex but I have no lead in to how that occurs. I'm stumped:mad:
I think I had the issue when the content first came out for Talia's place but never had a issue since. You need to have up to date (to that point) with Cheshire's content. So have anal sex with Cheshire at least a few times and then maybe it will trigger.

If this doesn't work I would recommend starting a new save (on a different save slot) on the next release and trying again. Complete all the Cheshire content that you can and then do the Yacht and concentrate on Talia and stuff should automatically trigger.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I think I had the issue when the content first came out for Talia's place but never had a issue since. You need to have up to date (to that point) with Cheshire's content. So have anal sex with Cheshire at least a few times and then maybe it will trigger.

If this doesn't work I would recommend starting a new save (on a different save slot) on the next release and trying again. Complete all the Cheshire content that you can and then do the Yacht and concentrate on Talia and stuff should automatically trigger.
Ok, that's something I haven't tried yet, since I unlocked the LOS in the cheat menu I think I'll probably need to start over anyway, btw, I've never been able to save on any slot other that 1, so, I don't know what's up with that

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Ok, that's something I haven't tried yet, since I unlocked the LOS in the cheat menu I think I'll probably need to start over anyway, btw, I've never been able to save on any slot other that 1, so, I don't know what's up with that
The game automatically saves so I would recommend not manually saving. Yeah if you use the cheat menu, some earlier variables might not be set right so it's best to only cheat to hire villains (if the villain is normally available) and money cheats

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
Hello, how are you, I've been playing for a long time and I've almost made progress with all the girls in Luthor's cell, but Wonder Woman and Super Woman don't advance, Wonder Woman doesn't advance from lazzo and Super Woman doesn't advance at all, does someone tell me why? They are just my 2 favorites: c

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Hello, how are you, I've been playing for a long time and I've almost made progress with all the girls in Luthor's cell, but Wonder Woman and Super Woman don't advance, Wonder Woman doesn't advance from lazzo and Super Woman doesn't advance at all, does someone tell me why? They are just my 2 favorites: c
sorry man that's all the content they have for now they have some scenes in the events if that if that's what you're looking for

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes