Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
I have a weird series of bugs after updating my game to the latest version, where Terra's head keeps disappearing in her cell (or the reverse, where it's just her head that appears), Lex is gone during various sex scenes, Raven's background is missing and/or her image appears as a white cut-out, and various disappearances with Galatea. Any idea how to fix this issue?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I have a weird series of bugs after updating my game to the latest version, where Terra's head keeps disappearing in her cell (or the reverse, where it's just her head that appears), Lex is gone during various sex scenes, Raven's background is missing and/or her image appears as a white cut-out, and various disappearances with Galatea. Any idea how to fix this issue?
Are you using an old save? I had a similar issue when using an early version save but starting from new game and didn't see any so far.

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
I think at this point they might as well just drop release windows, and just release it when it's done.
I don't know if others enjoy being teased with perpetually broken release dates, but i hate it.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Are you using an old save? I had a similar issue when using an early version save but starting from new game and didn't see any so far.
The one I noticed is during the prison event where Lex arms crossed frowning is super imposed over Lex interaction in the scenes from time to time.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I think at this point they might as well just drop release windows, and just release it when it's done.
I don't know if others enjoy being teased with perpetually broken release dates, but i hate it.
On stream/discord he said he was aiming for the end of August at the start of August. That being said two months tends to be the real amount of time it takes so around the 15th of September

Reactions: DannyhelMont

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Sunset hasn't hit a single deadline in like, what, a year or two?

Frankly I don't care anyway as I am a filthy pirate, but I feel sad for the patreon dudes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know what he does but they say he is the only one working on his job mybe he should get help with his job lol.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i don't know what he does but they say he is the only one working on his job mybe he should get help with his job lol.
Yeah he has stated multiple times that it would take longer plus if someone leaves after a year it creates more problems. That and he has worked with others. One recently was with Locke on Bend or Break 2 (and the rebuild) which wasted time and he had to build the game from scratch and Path of Kings a few years ago too. He was going to do the art for that but from what I remember the other guy got depressed and stopped working on it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah he has stated multiple times that it would take longer plus if someone leaves after a year it creates more problems. That and he has worked with others. One recently was with Locke on Bend or Break 2 (and the rebuild) which wasted time and he had to build the game from scratch and Path of Kings a few years ago too. He was going to do the art for that but from what I remember the other guy got depressed and stopped working on it.
Sounds like a whole bunch of excuses disguised as reasons.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Teaser Time!!!!
Alright we all know you have been patiently waiting for the teasers to begin.

Who, is this silhouette of?

As stated previously the build is currently in testing phase (as of yesterday evening). So you all can be prepared to get the build in the coming days!

Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019

Teaser Time!!!!
Alright we all know you have been patiently waiting for the teasers to begin.

Who, is this silhouette of?

As stated previously the build is currently in testing phase (as of yesterday evening). So you all can be prepared to get the build in the coming days!
Finally! The one character we've all been waiting for!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes