LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Circe has connections to Wonder Woman, so I'd say there's an outside chance that Wondie is going to get some content this update.
If it's a Wonder Woman focused update, that would be awesome. However, I mentioned Black Canary and/or Huntress because they were featured in recent streams and Wonder Woman was not.

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Assuming the girl in the teaser is Circe, does anyone know if she will be the focus of the update or will we get characters like Huntress or Black Canary?
My guess is she will have a fair amount of content if she is the teaser.

We may get huntress and black canary scenes but more likely we will have the add one such as poison ivy and Harley andaybe a stargirl scene

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
My guess is she will have a fair amount of content if she is the teaser.

We may get huntress and black canary scenes but more likely we will have the add one such as poison ivy and Harley andaybe a stargirl scene
I forgot about Stargirl. Yes, please.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If it's a Wonder Woman focused update, that would be awesome. However, I mentioned Black Canary and/or Huntress because they were featured in recent streams and Wonder Woman was not.
Hence why I referred to it as an outside chance.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Probably like someone sad in the posts above. Traveling via portal to Circe island. That opens possible interaction with SW and WW.

Reactions: jakagami

GrimFury

Sep 10, 2018
Kinda lost interest in Wonder Woman after her art was redone to turn her into a bodybuilder. While I can be attracted to that kind of physique, it no longer matched canon Wonder Woman whose super strength didn't come from "exercising", but was "ready made" with magic. Preferred the previous version, like she still is in the Glamour Slam scenes. Interestingly she didn't look as buff as her normal character portrait in the Halloween scenes.

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
So I'm encountering a problem. For some Unity games, this one included, but not all. I can't actually start the game. Opening the .exe gives me the window for choosing the resolution, the graphics quality and monitor. However while on some unity games the monitor option shows display 1 and loads the games, for some reason this one and two others that I cant remember off the top of my head don't have this as an option. Under monitor there is no option to choose my display, the choice are all blank and than trying to load the game does nothing, except having the game tab open on my desktop toolbar next to google chrome like a normal game.
if i try to run the game in windowed version instead of fullscreen as a potential work around than not only the game but my whole computer freezes and the only out is to restart my computer. Like I said I've encountered this issue when also trying to play big brother and one other unity based game, yet all the other unity games work as normal ( ie hail dicktator, flirty f etc)
anyone got any ideas as to why something unlimited and to a lesser extent big brother just don't start up or completely crash my computer, I'd like to give these games a go but it seems like might have to bin them

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
So I'm encountering a problem. For some Unity games, this one included, but not all. I can't actually start the game. Opening the .exe gives me the window for choosing the resolution, the graphics quality and monitor. However while on some unity games the monitor option shows display 1 and loads the games, for some reason this one and two others that I cant remember off the top of my head don't have this as an option. Under monitor there is no option to choose my display, the choice are all blank and than trying to load the game does nothing, except having the game tab open on my desktop toolbar next to google chrome like a normal game.
if i try to run the game in windowed version instead of fullscreen as a potential work around than not only the game but my whole computer freezes and the only out is to restart my computer. Like I said I've encountered this issue when also trying to play big brother and one other unity based game, yet all the other unity games work as normal ( ie hail dicktator, flirty f etc)
anyone got any ideas as to why something unlimited and to a lesser extent big brother just don't start up or completely crash my computer, I'd like to give these games a go but it seems like might have to bin them
You can try checking scaling option in nvidia control settings or smth depending on your hardware.
Found similar problem discussed there with that solution

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
I'll give it a shot in the morning and report back whether it works, seeing as its 5am bit late to be firing up a game lol
hopefully it works as there is a couple of games ive just had sitting unable to play

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Assuming the girl in the teaser is Circe, does anyone know if she will be the focus of the update or will we get characters like Huntress or Black Canary?
My guess,mostly based on the fact that so far when we see a leash scene in a stream,we always get a content with that character.

-Stargirl
No idea how is going her tv series,but now she is more popular than before.Plus another long-haired blonde to add to the harem after Supergirl and Artemis.

-Livewire
She is almost done.We are missing what?Sex and leash scene only?

-Poison Ivy/Harley
Probably the most loved villainess.If later Catwoman join the party,we will have Gotham City Sirens.

-Blackfire
She is the henchwoman that is more different than other 5.Probably she is the closest one to superheroine(read as she is mostly reluctant to obey Lex).

-Circe
We defintely need more magic.I can see her as third wife or at least her place as a third teleportation point.
Also the potential events we can get :love:
Circe/Tala
Circe/Zatanna
Circe/Wonder Woman

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
My guess,mostly based on the fact that so far when we see a leash scene in a stream,we always get a content with that character.

-Stargirl
No idea how is going her tv series,but now she is more popular than before.Plus another long-haired blonde to add to the harem after Supergirl and Artemis.

-Livewire
She is almost done.We are missing what?Sex and leash scene only?

-Poison Ivy/Harley
Probably the most loved villainess.If later Catwoman join the party,we will have Gotham City Sirens.

-Blackfire
She is the henchwoman that is more different than other 5.Probably she is the closest one to superheroine(read as she is mostly reluctant to obey Lex).

-Circe
We defintely need more magic.I can see her as third wife or at least her place as a third teleportation point.
Also the potential events we can get :love:
Circe/Tala
Circe/Zatanna
Circe/Wonder Woman
To be fair, a good chunk of what is coming can be inferred by his Picarto streams. Not always, but pretty consistently.

Tuesday888

Nov 1, 2019
If it´s gonna be Circe (which is probably the best guess right now) we can at least expect a little bestiality scene with her and little piglet Diana :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes