Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I like the idea of zatanna and Circe ending up in tala's rooms

The background however looks like Paradise island so I have two theories

1: if it's tala's rooms then maybe Circe uses magic to make the room look like the island.

2: Circe takes over paradise island now that wonder woman is captured and with lex. This seems more likely and if so this will be another teleportation option in the lab section

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Kinda lost interest in Wonder Woman after her art was redone to turn her into a bodybuilder. While I can be attracted to that kind of physique, it no longer matched canon Wonder Woman whose super strength didn't come from "exercising", but was "ready made" with magic. Preferred the previous version, like she still is in the Glamour Slam scenes. Interestingly she didn't look as buff as her normal character portrait in the Halloween scenes.

i like her being "built", but i have to agree, her older art was MUCH BETTER. im ok with most of her new boddy, but her boobs really look like they were transplanted from a sex doll... and i mean one of the cheap plastic ones.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Kinda lost interest in Wonder Woman after her art was redone to turn her into a bodybuilder. While I can be attracted to that kind of physique, it no longer matched canon Wonder Woman whose super strength didn't come from "exercising", but was "ready made" with magic. Preferred the previous version, like she still is in the Glamour Slam scenes. Interestingly she didn't look as buff as her normal character portrait in the Halloween scenes.
You are aware that canon Wonder Woman is 6'2" and 165 lbs, right? The new design for her is far more accurate to what Wonder Woman actually looks like. She's the same height as Batman and obviously muscular.

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
You can try checking scaling option in nvidia control settings or smth depending on your hardware.
Found similar problem discussed there with that solution
Honestly you sir are a legend, solutions are different for each graphics card, but the solution was there for my amd card instantly worked.
I feel like this should be pinned to most unity games because surely I cant be the only one to have had this issue, how many people would have just given up on a game.
anyway cheers chief now I can give the game a go

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe it's just me but hopefully they all get some scene's even those who have been in the game for the longest time but only the dev now's that. i have not been paying attention to this game lately because to me they seem to not care about what the fan's want they just care about how much money they can make from it, are mybe that's just how i feel at times.

fafner25

Sep 20, 2017
how open Galatea - Armor Costume, Maxima Content, Poison Ivy
- Sex Scenes
- Anal Scenes
- Anal Cumshot Scene
- Leash Scenes

bomg

May 16, 2017
I must report an error that hasn't been fixed in literally years. After Harley strips in her Dr. Quinzel disguise everything but the background image disappears. There's no Harley or Lex or anything

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I like the idea of zatanna and Circe ending up in tala's rooms

The background however looks like Paradise island so I have two theories

1: if it's tala's rooms then maybe Circe uses magic to make the room look like the island.

2: Circe takes over paradise island now that wonder woman is captured and with lex. This seems more likely and if so this will be another teleportation option in the lab section

Regarding your second point, remember that the girls are not missing. They are programmed to go there at night, but they still go about their days normally everyday, without any memories of everything.
Otherwise, every super hero would be after Lex or scouring the planet for all those missing heroines. It has been a while since I played this, but I am pretty sure that this is the plot.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i wish they would finish all the people they have up there. i also would love one cross over person from marvel and that would be fine ass she hulk lol.

Reactions: armion82

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Regarding your second point, remember that the girls are not missing. They are programmed to go there at night, but they still go about their days normally everyday, without any memories of everything.
Otherwise, every super hero would be after Lex or scouring the planet for all those missing heroines. It has been a while since I played this, but I am pretty sure that this is the plot.
You are absolutely right I honestly can't believe I forgot about that

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
after you finish the league of shadows event,maxima will come to lex office
In regards to Maxima content I hope they add more to her strip scenes

I understand in the show her clothes flashed and changed but I would like to see that in the game instead of just reading some dialogue. Especially since they can do that with Livewire content

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone can pass me the last game of the last version is that I deleted the game I had and I have to start over and certain photos I can not unlock I do not know why

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Has anyone encountered the bug in Talia gallery scenes? I have some Vixen scene in there, and her yacht scenes are missing.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes