Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Man, that Lois Lane anal scene still has that weird leg that looks like it's sinking into the bed. I guess he figured Lex would cover it up but then they added parts where he's not blocking it and it looks unfinished or something.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Are they just being lazy or when they say bigger than mean bigger like they're going to finish blackfyre Stargirl Circe and couple other characters all in one go this time

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
If we are going to see Circe content I would love to see some variant outfits.
So far we have her red dress and the wonder woman outfit.

What kind of Circe content does everyone else want to see

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
as long as they have simps and idiots that are still paying them, they can fuck you sideways all they want. what a shame. this game has so much potential, now it's just a money grabber for suckers

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
as long as they have simps and idiots that are still paying them, they can fuck you sideways all they want. what a shame. this game has so much potential, now it's just a money grabber for suckers
Not entirely true. Well, almost. I mean we do actually get content. Could be better or it could be worse.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for your service bro, SHE USED TO LOOK SO MUCH BETTER, WHY DID HE DO THIS! WTF
As stated before he made Harley more muscular plus he was looking at heights of the other women etc.
how can i get mercy's blowjob the first one stays blocked help
Some people seem to have issues with this though most people get the load issue where it takes 5 - 20 seconds to load. It may be a hardware of driver issue since some of the animations aren't optimized enough.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious how would Circe content would work? is she a villain for hire hooker like Cheetah and Livewire?

Or she gonna be a new teleporter content like Maxima and Talia?

Tbh, unpopular opinion, I'd prefer to see some content from Morgan Le Fay or more content from the captured heroes.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm curious how would Circe content would work? is she a villain for hire hooker like Cheetah and Livewire?

Tbh, unpopular opinion, I'd prefer to see some content from Morgan Le Fay or more content from the captured heroes.
Probably put her in one of those magic rooms so tala can siphon her power and you can device her

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020

My bet is she's going to be a new teleport point. And we'll probably be getting at least one captured heroine fully or mostly completed.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes