armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are they just being lazy or when they say bigger than mean bigger like they're going to finish blackfyre Stargirl Circe and couple other characters all in one go this time
Don't forget Livewire and Poison Ivy/Harley.
For Stargirl-I don't think we will get all her content,it will be probably only cell.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
who now's what there going to do will half to wait and see. i would say hold your breath but i don't want you to pass out waiting lol. i am being an ass lol.

Reactions: Owlman8497

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone remembers how the image of ivy batgirl metal is unlocked border it please help
Please can someone pass me the last save is that I lost the game please help help help

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I enjoyed it, but this makes sense. There was always room for extra days to do more in, like fuck Erica the prison guard. Not that that's high on anyone's list but it was nice. Or maybe finished Poison ivy lesbian scenes with all the girls. We could have had more intense scissoring after all.

Reactions: KaiserST

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Man, I know that they like to take their time and milk the game and do older (and fan favorite) characters as late as possible, but I actually enjoy many of these side characters. Circe is fucking hot, yo.

Of course it helps that I pay absolutely nothing for this game lmao. If I paid for it i'd be pissed. But I look at it now as something like a nice surprise every 2-3 months or something. I don't really follow news for it anymore.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So, end of next week is what... the 18th or 20th depending on whether it the end of the business week or the actual week. That's another few days later than last time. Before we know it SU is going to be getting updates three times a year.

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
when i do a play through , i capture , then get each girl as captured go through strip club then bordello scenes then I cell them , then . i dont play the bordello or strip club again , i just hope once a cell gets to anal and leach im hoping they reunlock to willing go to strip & bordello without having to reset their device so they are in cells and either bordello or strip club at same time , eventually

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
when i do a play through , i capture , then get each girl as captured go through strip club then bordello scenes then I cell them , then . i dont play the bordello or strip club again , i just hope once a cell gets to anal and leach im hoping they reunlock to willing go to strip & bordello without having to reset their device so they are in cells and either bordello or strip club at same time , eventually
Or at least do something with them. Once you've gotten them to the anal stage they seem to be dead to any plot progression. Luthor doesn't seem the type to be content with just having brainwashed superheroines locked up at night in perpetuity.

palmzq

Aug 6, 2019
If it truly is a big update like they're saying I don't mind the delay. I was only annoyed when they delayed 4 months and all we got was that nightmarish Ronald McDonald Harley

Reactions: onewolf88

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Sunset: "If you think I'm gonna release SU on a deadline, you're living in a dream world!"

Us: "Good. Deadlines save us. Deadlines lift us up and transform our projects into something better. And on my soul, I swear that until my dream of a world where deadlines, transparency and bugfreeness are the reality we all share, I'll never stop pirating. Ever."

Seriously though, deadlines are a good thing that increase productivity. We do out best work under a reasonable amount of pressure, and deadlines provide that pressure.

Having a monthly schedule is good since you have a lot of room to create something, but the span is short enough to keep yourself focused on one specific element of the game and not drift away doing other things.

Moving to bi-monthly builds is a step in the wrong direction. It's fine to do once if you're doing a huge update and don't want to spend time cutting it in two and making sure both halves work.
But you're not increasing productivity. You're not gonna get 200% content, you'll get 175% at best. Since the deadline is so far away, you're gonna procrastinate, you're gonna lose focus and waste time polishing non-critical things, and then when you're nearing the deadline you're going to be under unnecessarily high pressure when you realize that people are now expecting 200% content compared to a monthly build.

If you're making an actual video game you do need a lot of time, in order to experiment and try to find something new that's working and is fun to play. But the "games" we're talking about on this site are really visual novels, consisting of some barebones mechanic (which is perfectly fine) with writing and artwork added on top of that. There is absolutely no reason to extend the build schedules for months.
You're not creating the Mona Lisa or David. You're drawing two people fucking and writing text describing it, you should be able to produce one such artwork weekly. If you do three a month, that leaves one week for polish and implementing it into the game. Shave off the quality of a drawing slightly and take one day to test the build, and you have it all done in a month.

Doing release windows on top of this is of course, as has been shown, a laughable concept. Extending the deadline is not going to help, it's just making things worse. You can dedicate a whole year to make a build, but you know that after 365 days you're gonna be sitting on an unfinished, unstructured mess that is months away from being releasable.

What is weird is how many patrons seem to be OK with paying them money every month, but only getting something every 2 months (with an extra 2 week delay added on top of that).
I stopped supporting their Patreon after some lackluster, buggy update a couple of years ago, and in hindsight it seems like a ridiculous thing to complain about in comparison. I mean, at least I got something that month!

Now this rant has nothing to do with Sunset's art (which is still godly), his writing (which are good takes on every character that makes them stand out from each other), or the fact that the amount of girls increased to unmanagable levels. It's all about productivity, and how they, if they still aim to finish the remaining girls within 5 years, need to turn up the heat and impose deadlines instead of cooling down by pushing the deadline ever further away.

Yeah I'm quite okay with her change.

But the tits being THAT perky kinda makes it feel like they're just silicone lmao.
Body blessed by the gods. Those tits will never sag!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From the creator's discord, what we can expect from the next update.

View attachment 807942
OK,if we assume that 2 characters completion will be Livewire and Blackfire,what about other 2?
Maybe third one is Circe?
And forth must be a superheroine.
Three variations.
-Stargirl-unlike Hawkgirl she already have some cell scens done+3 outfits and dance action-so less work to complete her.
-Starfire-will make sense to complete her together with Blackfire
-Hawkgirl-almost done cell,mostly MB content to add

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes