armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are right. What might happen is we get Hawkgirl private room/bordello stuff completed but I suspect he is talking about cell content.
We don't know what really means completion of a character.
List of the characters that are almost done.Or maybe even done.
One important question.
Tala,Roulette and Lois.Will they have a slut outfit?If the answer is yes-then they are not completed.Roulette is also missing anal scene.The problem is the animations they must do with potential slut outfit for each scene.
Mercy,Harley-again same problem slut outfit and animations.They also need sex and anal scene.Mercy also don't have a leash scene.
Giganta and Star Sapphire-they don't have different outfits,so that will drastically lower the amount of work.
Killer Frost-she is getting the scenes in opposite order.She already have slut and leash scene,need blowjob,sex and anal.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We don't know what really means completion of a character.
List of the characters that are almost done.Or maybe even done.
One important question.
Tala,Roulette and Lois.Will they have a slut outfit?If the answer is yes-then they are not completed.Roulette is also missing anal scene.The problem is the animations they must do with potential slut outfit for each scene.
Mercy,Harley-again same problem slut outfit and animations.They also need sex and anal scene.Mercy also don't have a leash scene.
Giganta and Star Sapphire-they don't have different outfits,so that will drastically lower the amount of work.
Killer Frost-she is getting the scenes in opposite order.She already have slut and leash scene,need blowjob,sex and anal.
He generally means up to anal. He said he might do a slut outfit for Lois but then he would need to do unique art for the handjob and the blowjob (since they wouldn't be animated). The BJ for Harley is going to be changed and put in the trophy/vault section. Yes the Villain ladies need less work compared to the heroines so its easier to get the completion list done if you just focus on them though it makes more sense to space the villain content out.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I don't really care much for the villain ladies since they're tied to events or you have to pay them per session in Lex's Bedroom. Just doesn't seem very much in line with Lex's goals or the plot of the game. In fact, it's the opposite. You lose money with them. Talia, the henchwomen, and Maxima work because it fits with Lex's personality and his goals of taking control of things or helping him in these endeavors.

Reactions: Cyberious

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I don't really care much for the villain ladies since they're tied to events or you have to pay them per session in Lex's Bedroom. Just doesn't seem very much in line with Lex's goals or the plot of the game. In fact, it's the opposite. You lose money with them. Talia, the henchwomen, and Maxima work because it fits with Lex's personality and his goals of taking control of things or helping him in these endeavors.
i agree, it would make much more sense if we could hire them permanently, maybe add some quest, or maybe make Lex take control of them through some mean(like killer frost who has no real content even when she is pretty much throwing herself to Lex the whole time).

i also think it becomes incredibly tiresome to even try to find their scenes, as once you try to put them into a slot, we have to re-hire them, and they take very random days to show up again.

Archer15

Jul 2, 2020
Hello i'm new.

I was wondering if there is a guide for the latest version of the game
or a recent one pls.

or a guide for how to unlock some specific costumes

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
I love how every thread I go into on here it is people complaining about a game they love taking to long and then they wonder why the developers get fed up and never finish a game. Have a little patience now and then and go outside or something and check back in a week or a few weeks instead of getting on here every hour or two and complaining. Stop being so entitled. This isn't exactly easy to do and does take time and a lot of the devs do this on the side of an actual life. Appreciate what they do and enjoy the games when they get updates. You can't ever find actual info on the games because everyone is just complaining all the time.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes