UltraMax

Sep 7, 2020
I'm a noob here. I can see that there is a rebuilt demo version. What's the difference? Is either of them complete? Which is better?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well waiting for this game and the dev's to lossen up lol. going crazy i have no money job are anything to do beside's sleep and game's i would say crazyness is getting to me lol. i also hate that i can't work and have no money to help fix stuff that need's fixed around the house. also on a funny not cicres would be kinda fun to see as a sex slave lol. i was told i was strang because i like she hulk and other lady's that have a muscler build to them lol.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone encountered the bug in Talia gallery scenes? I have some Vixen scene in there, and her yacht scenes are missing.
Nah, seems like it is worth checking out.
well waiting for this game and the dev's to lossen up lol. going crazy i have no money job are anything to do beside's sleep and game's i would say crazyness is getting to me lol. i also hate that i can't work and have no money to help fix stuff that need's fixed around the house. also on a funny not cicres would be kinda fun to see as a sex slave lol. i was told i was strang because i like she hulk and other lady's that have a muscler build to them lol.
Yeah I would recommend doing something productive. Build something, make your own game etc

Reactions: uberbomb

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
Kinda lost interest in Wonder Woman after her art was redone to turn her into a bodybuilder. While I can be attracted to that kind of physique, it no longer matched canon Wonder Woman whose super strength didn't come from "exercising", but was "ready made" with magic. Preferred the previous version, like she still is in the Glamour Slam scenes. Interestingly she didn't look as buff as her normal character portrait in the Halloween scenes.
I repost this from time to time to re-express my displeasure with the change of wonder woman and superwoman into trannies

PortraitVersions.jpg

i mean just look at the hips and shoulder width

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I repost this from time to time to re-express my displeasure with the change of wonder woman and superwoman into trannies

View attachment 806116

I remember he redrew Harley to make her more muscular and then redid WW but yeah his former one was closer to the dcau design but the newer one makes her look more like a Amazon.

Reactions: nofatchicks

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017

View attachment 806116

Speaking of character of which we'll never see any real content again for the entirety of the year. I never had any problem with that. Both styles can be juicy. I'll be looking forward for the upcoming WW BJ scene in 2026. Sure's gonna be one good year.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Semetec

Jun 2, 2018
Teaser week, where the tease you with a dumb blacked out image of a character you can easily guess because the original designs (which they did not obviously create) all have very distinctive silhouettes, and then they tell you the build will be well into the third month of a two month dev cycle that already has a week "release window" that they've hit all of once. Oh, and the release will be buggy as shit, so expect to waste your time creating a new save or just having content be completely unreachable (old and 'new').

Remember when they used to boast about how much better than other adult devs they were because they released every month and were rarely late? Remember when Sunset gave a shit about the quality of the art?

This is why I stopped being a patreon member.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they only care for the money. aslong as there making alot they will do there thing. but to be fair people keep giveing them money so someone does not care if there late lol.

Reactions: Cyberious
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes