Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'm surprised official comics haven't made a similar plot to this, they always go sexual whenever given free reign away from the main continuation. Like all those wonder woman/starfire side stories that read like an ecchi manga.

Reactions: 1138op

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I'm surprised official comics haven't made a similar plot to this, they always go sexual whenever given free reign away from the main continuation. Like all those wonder woman/starfire side stories that read like an ecchi manga.
which one are you talking about o_O

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Also, if there is any new villains to be recruited, I'd add in: Black Manta, Silver Banshee, Klarion the Witch-Boy, Evil Star, Zod, Volcana, The Rogues (Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Trickster, etc), and perhaps a lot more. :)
Add more villains? Why? Villains outside of a few (the females with sex content, Shade, and Sinestro) are pretty pointless and add nothing outside of a few lines of dialogue during hiring. I think you're putting the cart before the horse. SU and by extension Lex needs to start moving on once the current girls have cell content. Once a plan gets formulated and the game has something for villains to do then yeah add more villains or whatever. For now though it's just building funds for something.

Reactions: GonzoWaltari

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are probably only going to be two with the off chance of three updates for the rest of the month. You might want to lower your expectations.
No way to lower them more.After all it is only Huntress and Black Canary with so much missing content on that list.
All others can be done really fast-missing 2,3,4 scenes only.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Are Mercy's costumes bugged now or something? I can't unlock her hair down lingerie or hair down nude. I've done multiple scenes with them but I have to work my way to them by stripping twice. I can't select them from the menu and they don't show up in the vault. I had them unlocked way back when I played last.
Yeah they are now bugged. Her cell content got rebuilt code wise.
will any of the female villains or the captured heroines become future henchwomen?
Probably not. It doesn't seem to be the plan at least for awhile

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah they are now bugged. Her cell content got rebuilt code wise.

Probably not. It doesn't seem to be the plan at least for awhile
Whew ok, so it isn't just me. I was worried I found some sort of rare bug haha. Well hopefully a fix comes around eventually. Thanks for the info.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Whew ok, so it isn't just me. I was worried I found some sort of rare bug haha. Well hopefully a fix comes around eventually. Thanks for the info.
I imagine it will get fixed when more Mercy content gets added (cell/room wise)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Amanda Conner's run on Starfire pretty sexy stuff then again thats all her work

Gaill Simone's Wonder Woman work, I remeber seeing her in a leotard there also Wonder Woman vs Powergirl which was cool

Not related to DC but Marvel's She-Hulk by John Byrne was just pure fan service.
We have comics going way beyond that.Softcore like Tarot Witch of the Black Rose
Hardcore-just check the covers for some Boundless comics like Jungle Fantasy and Unholy:Argent vs Onyx-the names are speaking for theselves-abused adult,adult extreme,brutal adult.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I'm surprised they haven't done anything with star-girl she was one of the first girls u capture and all she has is the dance scene in the cell and nothing else or I'm doing it wrong so I'm surprised they haven't finished her yet.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I'm surprised they haven't done anything with star-girl she was one of the first girls u capture and all she has is the dance scene in the cell and nothing else or I'm doing it wrong so I'm surprised they haven't finished her yet.
I hope that coming update gonna have stargirl content because on their stream they show scene with her. Beside somebody know when nex update?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope that coming update gonna have stargirl content because on their stream they show scene with her. Beside somebody know when nex update?
Don't forget that steams are not always showing what we will get.
For example
After the stream for Black Canary(24 May 2020)and the stream for Huntress(31 May 2020),we get Hawkgirl.
After the stream for Zatanna(6 Oct 2019) we get Halloween event part 1.
After the stream for Hawkgirl(20 Aug 2018) we get Yacht event part 1.
Of course there is another thing that is pointing out we will get Stargirl.
So far when we have a stream showing a leash scene we always get an update with that character.
We probably should wait for the teaser week.Then we can make a good guess.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Don't forget that steams are not always showing what we will get.
For example
After the stream for Black Canary(24 May 2020)and the stream for Huntress(31 May 2020),we get Hawkgirl.
After the stream for Zatanna(6 Oct 2019) we get Halloween event part 1.
After the stream for Hawkgirl(20 Aug 2018) we get Yacht event part 1.
Of course there is another thing that is pointing out we will get Stargirl.
So far when we have a stream showing a leash scene we always get an update with that character.
We probably should wait for the teaser week.Then we can make a good guess.
The thing to watch out for is we might only get the leash content for Stargirl for the upcoming release (especially if stuff is getting rushed). It seems likely that we will get more Livewire content, maybe Haley content. I f we get a character that has no content yet (cell wise) it will be Zatanna it seems.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes