Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
From the last stream:

Ivy and Harley scene WIP

View attachment 775406

Before people start bitching it's a strap on scene NOT FUTA.

Also, I'm quite interested in the context of this scene, I wonder where it will happen, maybe in the living quarters by putting Ivy there.

Also suck it xMendoza you won't steal my job :LOL:
Not gonna lie. I really enjoy the Poison Ivy x Girls scenes. I honestly hope she gets scenes with all the girls.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From the last stream:

Ivy and Harley scene WIP

View attachment 775406

Also, I'm quite interested in the context of this scene, I wonder where it will happen, maybe in the living quarters by putting Ivy there.

I will like it more to be futa,but no problem.
We obviously will get in the future more Starfire/Blackfire(orange skin).
I wonder can we expect
Miss Martian/Poison Ivy-(green skin)
Livewire/Killer Frost-(blue skin)
Jinx/Raven-(grey skin)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
From the last stream:

Ivy and Harley scene WIP

View attachment 775406

Harley looks a little too buff to me here, hopefully he tones it down before it's final.
But otherwise....

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I understand, it’s just that it was one of the big draws of this game for me originally. I’ve thought about playing around with after effects and making some simple animations with the resource packs they release, but I just don’t have the time right now.
Making a animation in game is harder/more time consuming than out of it but yeah go for it always good to expand your skills.
Anyone has a complete save of 2.2.8? had to throw away my old laptop after it short circuited.
I would recommend for the most part starting a new save then using someone else's save most of the time.
I will like it more to be futa,but no problem.
We obviously will get in the future more Starfire/Blackfire(orange skin).
I wonder can we expect
Miss Martian/Poison Ivy-(green skin)
Livewire/Killer Frost-(blue skin)
Jinx/Raven-(grey skin)
Miss Martian and Poison Ivy hasn't been mentioned in-game wise so probably not. A Stargirl and Supergirl scene could be quite nice though I prefer the Artemis and Cheshire scenes when it comes to girl on girl stuff.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I hope we can put Ivy in the living quarters and also Jinx, Rose, among others. In this latest update, we didn’t have the full Hawkgirl content (MB), will they complete this update? We must not forget that the content of WonderWoman, SuperWoman and Stargirl is still missing (I think they will be the last). I'm a little excited about this next update, but I'm also a little concerned that some characters will come with incomplete content like Hawkgirl.

Tuesday888

Nov 1, 2019
Making a animation in game is harder/more time consuming than out of it but yeah go for it always good to expand your skills.

I would recommend for the most part starting a new save then using someone else's save most of the time.

Miss Martian and Poison Ivy hasn't been mentioned in-game wise so probably not. A Stargirl and Supergirl scene could be quite nice though I prefer the Artemis and Cheshire scenes when it comes to girl on girl stuff.
I hope we can put Ivy in the living quarters and also Jinx, Rose, among others. In this latest update, we didn’t have the full Hawkgirl content (MB), will they complete this update? We must not forget that the content of WonderWoman, SuperWoman and Stargirl is still missing (I think they will be the last). I'm a little excited about this next update, but I'm also a little concerned that some characters will come with incomplete content like Hawkgirl.
I think a Hawkgirl & Vixen / Hawkgirl & Diana girl on girl scene would be quite nice but it´s probably unlikely to happen. Maybe at the end of 2030 or somehting :sneaky:

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
If they ever actually 'finish' the game, a good way to continue justifying the Patreon could be to gradually upgrade each scene with animation. They could milk that for the next ten years if they wanted to.
I'd go back to supporting for that, as well as removing the (mostly) same big tits and ass body they all share.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.3f1_910d71450a97]

KERNELBASE.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module KERNELBASE.dll at 0023:75dc40b2.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Wonder Woman was at least originally planned to be the last heroine to be completed (first 9). I imagine we might get a bit more Hawkgirl though text wise the girls tend to be not quite finished.
I think a Hawkgirl & Vixen / Hawkgirl & Diana girl on girl scene would be quite nice but it´s probably unlikely to happen. Maybe at the end of 2030 or somehting :sneaky:
I imagine it will happen in the same way as the Artemis and Cheshire lesbian stuff got introduced. A bit at a time.
Still no anouncment. This is going to be a long one.
He briefly mentioned (on stream) that he was aiming for the end of August. That being said if he takes 2 months per release like usually does then expect a bit over two weeks into September.
hope they add the "Events" outfits as normal ones , cuz Harley in the Yatch party is one of the best looking Harley so far
I don't think so. It's been mentioned how that takes a long time to do.

Reactions: KaiserST

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Still no anouncment. This is going to be a long one.
Not really. Unless they're changing things up next week should be "preview" week, with the release either coming in on the last day of the first week of September, or they'll be completely mute for like the next week and a half after the end of preview week, spew out a bullshit excuse, and then put it out a few days later. So far things are par for the course and it's not looking to be any longer than usual.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes