Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
So I am confused, According to the guide Miss Martian should have a Private Room Scene. I was able to get that scene & according to the guide if I have her strip I should unlock the Naked Hero outfit but it's not unlocking, am I missing something?

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The Superwoman scenes for the Halloween Yacht Party don't seem to be accessible, even though I've already done them. Also, there's a poison ivy scene that I can't figure out. I already got the lesbian scenes (1 & 2), the shower scene, the bordello one with Batgirl, and all the other scenes that are available in Lex's quarters. Also, the mercy costumes seem to be broken, as I can't access the naked Mercy costumes even though I already got them.
You have to post Poison Ivy in Lex's bedroom several times to get some of her scenes.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Eh, the leash scenes don't really do anything for me. A walk pose with a different background is meh. I'm glad he started spicing them up like the with MM one or the Lois one in the Daily Planet.

Reactions: uberbomb

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
You have to post Poison Ivy in Lex's bedroom several times to get some of her scenes.
I did. I got Poison Ivy's strip, blowjob, sex, anal, and leash scenes. The one I'm missing is between the Lesbian Scene 2 and the Shower Scene 1. Like this:

JohnH.

May 11, 2019
I got a glitch with Poison Ivy, I hired her and put her in some heist after some days when I was gonna put her in Glamour Slam she is unselectable even for other things as well like heist, I cannot select her, do anybody know a solution that is not waiting for an update or playing a new game?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I've seen the miss martian and Artemis update I'm not saying much trying not to spoil it but I will say this it's definitely an interesting way to repopulate the Martian race
In the events of the world where Miss Martian exists, the Martian race still exists. They dont need to repopulate.
It is not like the old origin story for Martian Manhunter from the old JLA show, where he is the last of his kind.

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone had their Poison Ivy completely vanish after one job? I had her capture Supergirl and since then she hasn't appered in the Legion Hideout again, it's been like hundreds of days.

Bakugan5988

Feb 8, 2019
You need to complete both Miss Martian and Artemis cell events then go to miss martian's cell and go to leash and you will see Artemis' name and click on it

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I did. I got Poison Ivy's strip, blowjob, sex, anal, and leash scenes. The one I'm missing is between the Lesbian Scene 2 and the Shower Scene 1. Like this:
I swear a lot of those entries don't unlock. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it's just another thing that has yet to be done in the game.

Jul 11, 2020
I got a glitch with Poison Ivy, I hired her and put her in some heist after some days when I was gonna put her in Glamour Slam she is unselectable even for other things as well like heist, I cannot select her, do anybody know a solution that is not waiting for an update or playing a new game?
No clue, I've had this several times but each time I just restart a game and speedrun back to where I was. I think the issue is using Ivy for a heist or capture renders her unselectable afterwards because it must not reset her, so the safest thing to do is to just not use her for anything other than the living quarters.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When you send her out to a heist she is removed from your service. You have to re-hire her again first. So.. Heist = Removal from Service.
Anyone had their Poison Ivy completely vanish after one job? I had her capture Supergirl and since then she hasn't appered in the Legion Hideout again, it's been like hundreds of days.
For me this sometimes happens with the male villains. Haven't seen them for.. forever. Had to 'hire' them from the cheat menu.

Jan 13, 2019
Is mercy's hair down lingerie and naked costumes bugged? they will not unlock when i press strip on the correct costumes.

Last edited:

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
My best guess for the next update going by the streams would be sex and anal scenes for Live Wire the sex scenes for Starfire and Blackfire and maybe the bordello private room and exhibition for Hawkgirl

Reactions: Revan 12345

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So I am confused, According to the guide Miss Martian should have a Private Room Scene. I was able to get that scene & according to the guide if I have her strip I should unlock the Naked Hero outfit but it's not unlocking, am I missing something?
I don't remember if I unlocked it but you need to do every combination to unlock the 2nd outfit for her the heroines in the private rooms including where the semen goes and possibly stays.
Sorry for asking but is their any blowjob/sex/anal scenes with Audrey?
Audrey does not have that content yet.
How do I trigger the futa scenes?
You need to complete most of Artemis and Ms Martian's content and then a few leash scenes with Ms Martian

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes