Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
>Futa trash
Bad
>Futa trash that doesn't warn you about getting into it
Worse
>Futa trash that doesn't warn you about getting into it and you have no way of exiting out of it until it's done
Absolute garbage.

BOOOOO
Shift and hold spacebar, you won't see it for more than 4 seconds.

Reactions: KaiserST

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I started a new game with this version, and with a LOT of grinding... I don't seem to be able to clone Galatea. I've got the Data Tapes, but all the samples are empty. Is there a step I missed? I had Cheshire as my henchwoman when I finished the Data Tapes heist and I talked with her in the lab, but then the clone options still show all empty vials. Do I lose any scenes just using the cheat menu to add Galatea?

Edit for my problem. I went into the cheat menu and when I clicked Galatea, I saw something on the other side of the screen also unlock as a prerequisite, Cloning. Now cloning should have already been unlocked, I have done all the scenes with it and I'm pretty far into the game (everyone including Terra has been captured, Harley and Cheshire are henchwomen, everything is fully upgraded. So I tried just unlocking Cloning rather then Galatea, and her sample showed up. So it wasn't Galatea that had been glitched, it was cloning in general. I might have fast forwarded at the wrong point or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: HERUTHEFALCON

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Cheat menu also seems to break mercy. Game just freezes when you try and get her to blow you. Shame since the only option is to start over without cheats and grind my ass off.

GenericAccount34

Apr 1, 2018
Cheat menu also seems to break mercy. Game just freezes when you try and get her to blow you. Shame since the only option is to start over without cheats and grind my ass off.
While you do have to start over, you can start over with cheats on, you just have to get the lexcorp takeover naturally. (you can still give yourself cash tho)

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
can someoen tell me how to get galetea's wrestling scene? oh and teh armour costume? no matter how many times i visit maxima with galetea i dont get any more scene after the 1st scene u get with galetea as ur henchwoman

Meticulouswolf

May 11, 2018
so idk if anybody else has this issue since i first downloaded the new build on my mac the file couldn't be opened and now just says it cannot be found may i have some assistance or just an understanding as to what is happening

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So it wasn't Galatea that had been glitched, it was cloning in general.
And you could clone Audrey and Terra while not Gal?
can someoen tell me how to get galetea's wrestling scene? oh and teh armour costume? no matter how many times i visit maxima with galetea i dont get any more scene after the 1st scene u get with galetea as ur henchwoman
Sounds weird. Switch to another henchewoman, try to do some more Maxima scenes without Gal then switch back and see how it goes. It doesn't happen instantly for sure, for me it took several visits between the first scene and the rest to see the wrestling, i always sexed Maxima during those. Have you got the scenes where Maxima is not in her room and you can seek her out?
Plus try not to fastforward too much when you try to unlock scenes. Fastforward can break triggers.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Question, how does one go about getting to the leash scenes, I can't seem to find where to access that.
You need to be buy the Leash from Tala. So you have to upgrade her hideout to make her shop available. You can then select bought items from Lex's room and there will be the collar that unlocks Leash scenes.

Reactions: KaiserST

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
So, apparentely the Wonder Woman lasso bug is still a thing. I did all her talk scenes and her lasso scenes, but can't advance any further. Is there another way to trigger her dance and other scenes, or do I have to use regedit? And if I have to use regedit, which lines and numbers do I have to use? I already tried the tips mentioned by setting her lasso and talk scenes to 0 or 1 again, but the bug still appears.

Reactions: brianiac

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So, apparentely the Wonder Woman lasso bug is still a thing. I did all her talk scenes and her lasso scenes, but can't advance any further. Is there another way to trigger her dance and other scenes, or do I have to use regedit? And if yes, which lines and numbers do I have to use. I already tried setting her lasso and talk scenes to 0 again, but the bug still appears.
OMG thats a bug!!?? :oops: I thought thats the end of the contet with her for now!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes