Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
A question please: how do i get this scene with Cheetah: Glamour Slam Sex Scene?I got all the others, including the leash in the club, but i never got sex with her there.

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
question : the new mercy costume is not available ? i unlocked the scene with her at the hideout, but the costume is not unlocked, any ideas guys ?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
For those of you bitching about the Futa stuff, you know it is optional right? Actually nevermind that, if you are so offended do stop playing and posting here, that would be great,
It's still development time wasted on it for those who are uninterested. But yes, stop playing and especially unpledge and state why is the way to go.

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Would someone please post Hawkgirl scenes in all her costumes? Much thanks in advance. Every time i try he come out blurry from some reason.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
How do you get the Mercy/Lois strap on scene? Been doin' the leash with the licking for quite some time, but nada...

EDIT: So you actually gotta do all the scenes with Lois (up 'til Anal, when you can choose where to cum) then do the Daily planet leash scene! After that, you'll be able to select "Mercy" in her cell

D

Deleted member 1603093

don't be offendend by opinion pls)
Not offended at all. Please say what you want.
If you like something. Say it.
If you don't. Say it.
I just don't like people saying shit like "Leave if you don't like it."
or "It's optional, you don't have to play it."

Both opinions don't have much basis considering this is the first futa content in the game and was not released before now. If a game starts off with content and expresses as much then it makes sense for people to choose whether or not they want to play the game. On the other hand if commit much needed time to making new content people don't like without informing members as such then it is well within our rights to express our opinions.

I don't even mind the Strap-on content but I don't want extraneous Futanari content in a game that still hasn't completed any cell content for 3 out of the first 5 heroines in the game.

I Love the Miss Martian storyline but come on! Huntress, Zatana and Black Canary?!? How have they ignored such big names for so long?

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
A question please: how do i get this scene with Cheetah: Glamour Slam Sex Scene?I got all the others, including the leash in the club, but i never got sex with her there.
How did you start Cheetah scenes?

Last edited:

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
How do you get the Mercy/Lois strap on scene? Been doin' the leash with the licking for quite some time, but nada...

EDIT: So you actually gotta do all the scenes with Lois (up 'til Anal, when you can choose where to cum) then do the Daily planet leash scene! After that, you'll be able to select "Mercy" in her cell
You also need mercy as your henchwoman

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Stopped playing this about a year ago because the updates were so small with little content. Has that changed since then? Could any of you tell me if it's worth playing now or should I wait?

Dragonmasta

Aug 27, 2018
You know every time I come to this thread, people always complain about something no matter what the update is. Why even bother? You know it a lot of work even do this, and this is one of the few games that has the most content. You also know they also built in a new engine so they can do animations and make it easier to get content done. Pus the futa isn't that killer if that just ruins the whole game then don't touch it. I'm just happy this isn't abandoned and don't have to wait forever just for an update with barely any content.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
So i dont have any idea why but Terra dissapear in my save and when i try to upgrade or downgrade her device my game says ''Terra is currently DEAD'', where do i fucked up? How do i fix it?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So i dont have any idea why but Terra dissapear in my save and when i try to upgrade or downgrade her device my game says ''Terra is currently DEAD'', where do i fucked up? How do i fix it?
You need to clone her in the lab.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes