JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Ugh, all the complainers...
Look, is it great that he says it's going to be out the first week of the month, and then it's always a week or so later? Nope. But that's what it always is. I'd be mad if it was a week one time, then two weeks the next, then three weeks, then a month...
I've got friends like this. They're always 15 minutes late. So I never expect them on time. I know for them, on time is 15 minutes after.
Sunset says it'll release by the 7th, I know that means the 15th. He's released a build every 2 months, around the middle of the month. He's extremely consistent, it just isn't on the day he said it would be. If he'd said all his releases would be on the 15th of every other month, you'd all be saying how great he is.
So just practice. I say 7th, you say 15th. I say 7th, you say 15th...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Look, is it great that he says it's going to be out the first week of the month, and then it's always a week or so later? Nope. But that's what it always is. I'd be mad if it was a week one time, then two weeks the next, then three weeks, then a month...
I've got friends like this. They're always 15 minutes late. So I never expect them on time. I know for them, on time is 15 minutes after.
Sunset says it'll release by the 7th, I know that means the 15th. He's released a build every 2 months, around the middle of the month. He's extremely consistent, it just isn't on the day he said it would be. If he'd said all his releases would be on the 15th of every other month, you'd all be saying how great he is.
You realize complaining about complainers just makes you a complaining complainer, right?

prv3456

Oct 1, 2017
What if lex clones her to make her thin.

Or he puts a device on Waller and forces her to exercise with Galatea (as Galatea has a gym )
If there is an option between thin and fat Waller, I would be okay with that. Personally, I prefer fat Waller because I'm getting tired of having sex with women with the same body type.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
That would be more accurate if you paid 10 thousand dollars a month to your friend for him to come at time, and also you continuously told him about using that money to, idk, try to arrive as soon as he promises.

And then he tells you that he uses that money the way he fucking pleases, arrives late again, only to say "uupsie, my bad, I forgot my keys and have to go home again, sorry, see you in an hour".

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
If there is an option between thin and fat Waller, I would be okay with that. Personally, I prefer fat Waller because I'm getting tired of having sex with women with the same body type.
That is a fair point it would be good to see some verity. I was just guessing on how they can spin multiple directions

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
That would be more accurate if you paid 10 thousand dollars a month to your friend for him to come at time, and also you continuously told him about using that money to, idk, try to arrive as soon as he promises.

And then he tells you that he uses that money the way he fucking pleases, arrives late again, only to say "uupsie, my bad, I forgot my keys and have to go home again, sorry, see you in an hour".
Why do I bother? Whatever. New build out tomorrow. Next one will be out 2 months from tomorrow. The next one will be out 2 months from then. And everyone will still be bent because they haven't learned. The first build after the switch was 10 days late. Every one since has been 2 months almost to the day later. Figure it out. You'll be happier.

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
Are developers special snowflakes that can only stomach positive reinforcement? Do they have google alerts set up or constantly search for people talking shit about them? Can people only ever be sycophantic and not critique anything? Are devs entitled to being free from criticism? I don't get it. Let's be real here, people abandon games for whatever reason not just because some people somewhere are rightly or wrongly criticizing their actions or work. People are also more inclined to go harder on things they love because they want to see it get better. If a project is bad then people tend to move on in a short while.

Remember 5/5 star reviews only or you'll scare them off.
But you see in this case the project is good, the game is good, you are all here because you like what they are doing and the rating are for the quality of the game. You are just whining because it is not fast enough for your personal liking. OMG I gotta wait for it. What am I ever going to do. I guess I will just complain on a forum until it comes out. The game gets solid reviews because it is good. People whining about it does not change the fact the the game is good and cannot speed up the pace of renders, or scripting, or translating, or coding, or testing, or anything else that is slowing the release. It is just complaining. It is literally every forum for a good game. Its so good I can't wait to play the next update but the dev is horrible because they are not fast enough. That same "horrible" dev made the game you have you panties all in a bunch to play.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why do I bother? Whatever. New build out tomorrow. Next one will be out 2 months from tomorrow. The next one will be out 2 months from then. And everyone will still be bent because they haven't learned. The first build after the switch was 10 days late. Every one since has been 2 months almost to the day later. Figure it out. You'll be happier.
You bother because you think your opinion is more important that the opinions of others. The last three updates were delayed, many updates have come with content that was put into the game but SR7 literally forgot to put the art in or didn't check to see if it was working, at least one update arrived with the main character half finished and SR7's media putz got pissy about people, including the patreon supporters, being upset that the update was missing vast swaths of promised content. Something Unlimited is one of the most consistently inconsistent projects on this site. We have no reason not to complain even if the updates arrive on time, as there's a history of shitty updates.

Mortimerr

Aug 1, 2018
We have no reason not to complain even if the updates arrive on time, as there's a history of shitty updates.
So following this logic no matter what SR7 does, good or bad you will still complain...ok that will be all I guess in this topic.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes