NLL

Aug 9, 2018
I've never played this game, but I've a question regarding it. The game was censored, right? I remember it being called Injustice Unlimited or whatever, and DC put the kibosh on that, correct? So how much was changed, beyond the name? Is it still using DC characters or are they altered? Just wondering what the limits on parody are, since the game is on Patreon and shit.

Reactions: 7ytcuuf

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've never played this game, but I've a question regarding it. The game was censored, right? I remember it being called Injustice Unlimited or whatever, and DC put the kibosh on that, correct? So how much was changed, beyond the name? Is it still using DC characters or are they altered? Just wondering what the limits on parody are, since the game is on Patreon and shit.
The game is not censored at all.Just a small teaser.
Flash.jpg StripC01.jpg

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The title was just changed and the file names were changed but nothing else. The question was removed from the game but that is unrelated really.
The game is not censored at all.Just a small teaser.

Reactions: KaiserST

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Read.
Read the OP.
Read the very first post.

Last edited:

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
It may come out sometime later tonight.
I hope I'm wrong but I'm suspecting that we're about to get message saying how they need to push it back but it'll definitely come out sometime this week

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
There are a lot of people in this thread that seem to be mistaking complaining for critique.
You have never meet the person in your life, he's not selling you anything and you want him to earn your trust?
Im a bit confused do you want play the game or go to the church?
I agree that you are confused, but you haven't realized the correct reasons. He wants the trust of people for two reasons - he's trying(or at least used to) to be an actual game studio and because if people didn't trust him and their opinion was low of him, they wouldn't be willing to give him any money. After all, he's doing this 'project' for money. If he didn't get enough he would've quit by now. Because let's be honest, he doesn't truly care for this game above the point of "I work on this and need to keep it alive and well for the (shit load of) money", otherwise he would've at least hired some people to help him to help him. God knows there are people with enough talent that are willing to work for less than 1000$ a month. It's called outsourcing to 2nd/3rd world countries and a lot of companies do it. But that's another topic all together.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes