Fyre_AFD

Sep 6, 2020
I only started playing this 2.2.8, what's the best way to go to 2.2.9 where i can keep my saves?

As for game feedback, as someone who grew up with all these awesome dc animated series, I was stoked to discover, play, and very much enjoy this game. Love the scenes, how each character is responding differently and so on
A few tweaks that I think would greatly improve the game would be:
-Upgraded devices should have an upgrade that allows the heroines to report in their cells and also be available for either the Bordello or G.Slam. In game wise it would work cuz Leash scenes often explain car rides to the street or G.slam anyways. If you want maybe Lex needs to buy non-descript cars that drive the girls to their destination's back entrance. ATM i use cheat menu to upgrade and degrade anyways so it would be a good quality of life upgrade
-Unlockable private cells for the hirable villianess'. Having to hire and repost them can be annoying and certain other girls get their own cells, why not them? Their cell can be unlockable via their scene progressions
-dialogue options in scene viewer, for the 1 time scenes at least. For those who enjoy the reading along with the scenes. I would throw in scenes like Batgirl's Leash scene w/ Bullock
-Yatch time becomes more like a second map and is considered a full day trip. Something to make unlocking those yatch characters and scenes easier. I just wanted my Jinyx T-T. Jinyx could either get her own cell as a henchwoman or maybe a room with Tala with more interactions with the Teen Titan characters
-once you've gotten far enough along in the story of a heroine's cell story, i feel like you should get the same amount of or more actions than the MB's Private room.
just a few tidbits that came to mind atm. Can't wait to get into the new 2.2.9 stuffs :D

Reactions: polandball

mslee0105

Jan 29, 2019
Dunno bout Circe tho, might have to do the yacht event to let her come to Lex's Office a day after-ish. Then probably recruit her, and then post her in Lex's room.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Most of the heroines are not really into Lex (supergirl, batgirl, for example). What about stargirl and Lois, are they the same reluctant self or do they get into it like Galatea or Harley or at least Mercy?

D

Deleted member 142505

Most of the heroines are not really into Lex (supergirl, batgirl, for example). What about stargirl and Lois, are they the same reluctant self or do they get into it like Galatea or Harley or at least Mercy?
Those are all villians that tend to be into it

Reactions: uberbomb

mslee0105

Jan 29, 2019
All I can say is that they're both 'Tsundere's. You'll understand when you interact with them.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Let's see, I did the yacht event with circe again, I also have to talk to talia on the yacht, oh go, nad parbat

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Guys plase help with Circe. I play again yacht event with her but she dont appear in Tala
Circe: Play the yacht event. IF it doesn't work use the cheat menu (C on the keyboard, unlock far right), then go to Tala and they're be chatting.
Volcanna: Do the prison event, then afterwards bust her out. Or just use the cheat menu.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes