Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Wow, he fixed the Lois anal scene by zooming the camera in so you don't see that cut off leg and now villains assigned to Luthor's room stay in the room. I'm also not sure when it was removed but now you can't send villains out to cause havoc anymore which is great since that did nothing. The other heat systems are still in place though like upgrading defenses. I suppose eventually those will also be phased out. It's weird many of the critiques that I and others have pointed out have been fixed. Does he read the thread or do the patrons also think the same and brought it up to him?

Reactions: RobertoCasas

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
They have said in the dev log that was posted on youtube awhile back that they are only doing stills, no animations, till they clear the backlog of game mechanic updates (behind the scenes stuff) while still releasing some content.

Jul 30, 2020
Please i cant get any more wonder woman scenes after the lasso it just keeps saying i will give u a break from interrogation anybody please help

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Guards Content
You need to do the prison event again. Take Mercy Graves with you. After that just visit Poison Ivy, later Erika the guard will go to your cell at night.
Circe Content
I didn't want to waste time, you can use cheats to unlock her (I think it is better to do the Yacht event before) and then go talk to Tala that Circe will be there. You'll find her in a room like Raven's.
Volcana Content
Doing the prison event you will see the contents of Prison Shower Scenes, Prison Dance Scene, Prison Handjob Scenes only.
When the prison event is over, return to Lex's office to make a plan to free Volcana. Now you can hire (use cheats to hire her) and place her in Lex's room. Lex's Room Strip Scenes, Lex's Room Blowjob Scenes, Lex's Room Blowjob Cumshot Scenes and Lex's Room Sex Scenes content.

Hawkgirl and Stargirl are the only ones who have not received MB content. Did GSG forget or do they no longer want to do it? I miss content like Batgirl and Supergirl.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes