DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
F***ing stupid game... When you put whores in cell, you can not more output whem from here...
I mean you can not more setup wehm on Glamur or Bordel...
Soo only one posibnle view whem scenes in this plcases go to gallery...
And like you rememeber it just gallery,. not replay senes.... Gondes.... How moch longet this game be BUGGED!?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Welp finished the update, it was somewhat enjoyable.

Really enjoyed the Volcana and Stargirl content, incl Killer Frost.

Though the Circe content is a bit lackluster.

Just noticed Morgaine is listed in the Cheat Menu, I hope in the next 2 months she's next.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
How do you get the guard anal scene? She snuck into Lex's cell for sex and I got a repeat of the BJ scene but left before Anal could trigger.

Also how do you get the new Ivy/Harley scenes? I took Harley with me to prison but no new scenes. Ivy in my room and nothing new from what I could tell.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
F***ing stupid game... When you put whores in cell, you can not more output whem from here...
I mean you can not more setup wehm on Glamur or Bordel...
Soo only one posibnle view whem scenes in this plcases go to gallery...
And like you rememeber it just gallery,. not replay senes.... Gondes.... How moch longet this game be BUGGED!?
I lost brain cells reading this.

Anap

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys just for all mac-users if you want to run the game on Catalina. Right click on the app > Show packaged contents > Contents > MacOS. You should have a file that says SU_<Version name>mac. Open up the terminal on your computer and type in chmod +x and then drag the file in there. Press enter and your file should be executable.
Enjoy!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
How do you get the guard anal scene? She snuck into Lex's cell for sex and I got a repeat of the BJ scene but left before Anal could trigger.

Also how do you get the new Ivy/Harley scenes? I took Harley with me to prison but no new scenes. Ivy in my room and nothing new from what I could tell.
Do Ivy's leash thingie several times and they become available.

Roxanne2020

Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys just for all mac-users if you want to run the game on Catalina. Right click on the app > Show packaged contents > Contents > MacOS. You should have a file that says SU_<Version name>mac. Open up the terminal on your computer and type in chmod +x and then drag the file in there. Press enter and your file should be executable.
Enjoy!
nice.. tried this method but doesn't work for me
I downloaded this version is there another https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/3...ZQxK79j2uA03iu9WAf9TanNyKrGSrTIZdQivmDqEpz4zQ

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Most of the heroines are not really into Lex (supergirl, batgirl, for example). What about stargirl and Lois, are they the same reluctant self or do they get into it like Galatea or Harley or at least Mercy?
Vixen is your girl.
Ok someone has to post the circe and volcana scenes
I will after I make the dinner and have a chance to play the update.

Sep 9, 2020
I don't know why people want games they like to be ever finished. Especially when they don't pay for it, but nevertheless, if you like it you want more content. Completed = no more content. Ever. And if you don't like it what are you doing there ?
no, man you don t understand it.

completed - purpose of a game

no completed with infinite updates - boring to play over and over again

if it was only 1 game being infinite i wouldn t care to play it from the beggining the whole shit, but smthing unlimited isn t the only one, there are TONS of games getting infinite updates, that i'd like to play but then again, i can play those game 1 or 2 times, reach or not the current content of the version, and download again the whole shit to start it again, let's be realistic, at the end of the day this games have GB and occupe space in your PC, i usually delete the games when time passes, because it bores me to think that even if i play it, it will not end and i will have to play again futures updates to get frustrated again, and i forgot where or when the fk i stopped playing the X version of the game to play another one to start it again bcs it passed a lot of time since i played the last version and i dont remember shit

that's the true about the complains people do, 4 years i don t care if you like or you don t like what im saying, it just needs to be completed for good, holy shit

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
it is going to be completed some year this game or what?
Short answer no
Long answer there are 38 girls in this game so far 39 if you count Morgan Le Fay only 21 of them have their primary content completed 10 of them need a little work for their primary content to be done and 7 or 8 if you if you count Morgan need a lot of work. Then after all that has been completed they're probably going to start working on interaction scenes between the girls not to mention adding new characters. I'm at least expecting them to add at least another 11 heroines. a couple more events and who knows how many more villainesses. there are all lot of girls in the DC Universe I'm fully expecting eventually end up going to apocalypse and having fun with the furies and all that ain't happening this year

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes