matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
hey quick question, i can´t replay scenes of circe or volcano in the gallery. they don´t even appeared on it, is that a bug?
i used the cheat menu to unlock circe, could it be that cheat trigerred the bug? I used your save file because i thought that it mas my save file who was buged but no
I have same problem and write it before but nobody respond. I also open circe and volkano all content but their portraits from gallery dissappear

Reactions: Mos Ebrios

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Probably a bug regarding Circe and Volcano not appearing the scenes gallery. Not a bad update all round, Circe content was a bit small to my liking; wish there was a bit more. Was hoping for her to clone Lex maybe, seeing as she talked about multiple sailors doing her during the dialogue in the past...

As someone mentioned earlier, we appreciate the new characters but I'm sure there's a majority that would really like older characters (especially henchwomen like Superwoman and Blackfire!!!) to have contented added at the very least, if not finished. Sad times.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Probably a bug regarding Circe and Volcano not appearing the scenes gallery. Not a bad update all round, Circe content was a bit small to my liking; wish there was a bit more. Was hoping for her to clone Lex maybe, seeing as she talked about multiple sailors doing her during the dialogue in the past...

As someone mentioned earlier, we appreciate the new characters but I'm sure there's a majority that would really like older characters (especially henchwomen like Superwoman and Blackfire!!!) to have contented added at the very least, if not finished. Sad times.
How did you get the Circe content?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Also I really disapointed in stargirl slut outfit. I was hoping its gonna be like batgirls slut outfit its the best way but they make so boring outfit

Reactions: james_97

olver

Aug 1, 2017
Also I have found some bugs in this version:

Cheat menu deletes circe and volcana's icons from the vault. These characters vault availability is tied to their talk counters on yatch and prison events, instead of their proper unlock values, thus they disappear on any change on cheat menu. You can set ycirceSC to 4 and volPTalk to 6 at the registry for a quickfix.

Ivy and Harley's second sex scene does not appear on the vault. It seems like the button just bugs out and you end up with one less button at the page.

While changelog says superwoman halloween scenes should now appear on the vault, hey did not appeared after I replayed the halloween event. If anybody can see those on the vault, I would appreciate if you send your savegame to me.

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I'm wondering the same thing.

New guard scenes: Redo prison event.
Poison Ivy/Harley: Use leash on Poison Ivy while she is in Lex's bedroom.
Killer Frost/Stargirl: Just visit their cells and keep doing new actions.
Volcana: Redo prison event then do the break her out of prison option in your office.

But no clue on Circe.
I redid the Halloween event and nothing changed. Maybe you have to redo the regular yacht party.
Circe new content seems to be related to Tala. When you use cheats you'll find Circe at Tala place (like Raven). Now if you play without cheating I don't know sorry...

olver

Aug 1, 2017
Circe new content seems to be related to Tala. When you use cheats you'll find Circe at Tala place (like Raven). Now if you play without cheating I don't know sorry...
Circe first appeared on the yatch event, redoing it and then visiting tala should do the trick.

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a mac version yet?

Btw, Is there a way to search through (ONLY)recent messages in (ONLY)this thread for mac version? I just can't figure out a way to do so, and that's a pain in da butt.

IllNeverTell123

Mar 2, 2017
Anyone else getting a bug where if you click a button, it continuously clicks, making it impossible to choose when you click action since it instantly clicks whatever would be were your mouse was

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
How to unlock Circe I did the yacht twice and still no result. Also Vulcana is bugged I broke her out but she doesn’t appear when trying to hire her.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
How to unlock Circe I did the yacht twice and still no result. Also Vulcana is bugged I broke her out but she doesn’t appear when trying to hire her.
Ye found that too, could just be really poor rng or again... a bug. Resorted to cheat menu to hire her. Don't fancy clicking 'next night' 5000+ times.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The only girls that have sex before Terra,are Tala and Roulette.All other get sex scene after Terra.Unless you count yacht event where you can have sex with each henchwomen.
Thanks for reminding me. Yeah those two don't have the pregnancy dialogue. But everyone sense Terra does for some reason. There isn't really a reason for it. It's not like someone is requesting it. So why do they keep using it when they could just put non pregnancy themed dialouge in there? They clearly WANT the feature in, so why not just you know...Put it in already? It's been many builds sense this began and at this point after all.

Reactions: The Nut1138
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes