Shino302

Jul 23, 2017
It has been like 5 updates and Kara's Slut outfit is still bugged. Does anyone have a save with it already unlocked?

FabioZuker

Mar 22, 2019
It's split between the level files, you can open and edit with the Notepad as long as the files keep precisely the same number of bits (you can pad with spaces if needed).

Also, updated guide link in the OP.
Thanks for the reply friend :)
Actually I don't want to edit, I just want to copy and paste the text and the lines on google Translate .... Because I was transcribing everything
I did what you sent but I only see the game codes, Sorry for my ignorance for the theme ...

longshot40

Jan 19, 2018
I'm having an issue with the .exe file to run the game not showing up after I've extracted the files. If someone could possibly inform me of the issue that would be amazing!

edit: nevermind fixed it!

Last edited:

jpeterd

Apr 21, 2018
so i added circe from my cheat menu but she isn't in the living quarters.
is she even supposed to be in the living quarters?

znexx

Sep 7, 2018
why tf am i the only one who asks about the sound of this game? the game doesnt have sound at all (for me the least idk)

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
That too, though some characters are limited. I really want to see Arkham City Harley Quinn and maybe Poison Ivy from Batman animated series.

Reactions: polandball

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Not trying to ruin anyone's fun but I do wonder what's the point in having such a soft non con game- when all the girls end up liking it or getting off to it - in the long run :unsure:
I think it's because they'd get intro trouble with Patreon if they did that. Patreon has very strict (and biased) rules about what's allowed on their platform. That's one of the reasons why I wish content creators would use alternative platforms more.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Thanks for the update I love this project plz continue the awesome work, us true fans of DC know the love and passion put into this great piece of work. So on behave of all the boners of us guys and gals thank you.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
why tf am i the only one who asks about the sound of this game? the game doesnt have sound at all (for me the least idk)
Did you try and do a search in this thread for "sound?"
If you has you would have seen that that question had been asked many times before and answered.

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
Is there any way to legit unlock Circe? (NO cheats)
I've done both yacht events multiple times now, focusing on her. Then going to Tala right after I've done both events.... nothing happens. Is there some secret trigger outside of it? Do the events have to use specific henchwomen?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes