Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hi, umm, how do i get the new Harley, Ivy scences?
You READ!!!

I just answered this question about 4 hours ago so it can't be that many pages back! That's where the answer to just about all the questions on this page are located. Just a few pages back.

Don't be so lazy folks!@@!!

Reactions: Eumind

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Why can't I post Poison Ivy to watch over something? She's just grayed out, can't pick her, she's hired and all, but I just can't use her for anything...

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I liked Stargirl. Update was solid 8 out of the 10. Rest of the heroines wish list. From favorite to the less favorite. WW, SW, BF, SF, Huntress, BC, amd the rest pf them in no particular order. Bordello scenes with Hawkgirl off course. New characters no1 Fire, she's a Brazilian. Big booty what can I say, LOL. Number 2 Big Barda, Big Barda big everything. Damn these two would be a killer.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Did i miss the update where you even get circe? Or did i miss an event where you get her? Cause i got not even a clue how to obtain her.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I have to do anything inperticular to get the Poison Ivy/Batgirl scene in the bordello?
I've had Ivy as security and Batgirl in the bordello for a while now but the scenes never come up

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Not trying to ruin anyone's fun but I do wonder what's the point in having such a soft non con game- when all the girls end up liking it or getting off to it - in the long run :unsure:

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Hey there's supposedly a scene with miss Martian and Artemis. Anybody know how to trigger it? Same for Starfire and Raven?
for Miss Martian/Artemis, it's in the Leash options, if you're far enough with both characters in you cells, you can choose to take Miss Martian to Artemis instead of the streets or Bordello, and you can get the options of boodjob or anal.

as for Rave/Starfire, I've not been ablt to find anything

Reactions: KaiserST

huracen

Nov 24, 2019
Gameplay Idea: When upgrading a device and how they can't do certain things unless upgraded (Glamour Slam's stripping & specials or Bordello's private & exhibition, etc). You should be able to make them do those things anyway but, with a chance that they brake free from the device's control and escape, then have to capture them again.

Example: Batgirl has the basic level device that can dance at the Slam but if you make her go to the next parts without upgrading (because you need the money or something), she has a chance to brake free from the device. You get a notification the next night of the escape so you can go capture her again. The more elaborate the action, the higher chance they break free from the inadequate device.

I know that's not the point of the game but it could add more layers to upgrading devices and the game. Also could have some unique dialogue when capturing them again. It's probably a long way until it even gets to that point but just a thought.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hello my friends
What is the game's text and dialog file?
I would like to open it in Notepad ++ to translate for myself

View attachment 818073
It's split between the level files, you can open and edit with the Notepad as long as the files keep precisely the same number of bits (you can pad with spaces if needed).

Also, updated guide link in the OP.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes