Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is this a bug, or is there something I must do to first to get the action. Clicking it does nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is there a 2.2.8 save I can use to play the 2.2.9 content fresh? The search function of F95 is utterly terrible.

edit: found a save on the save thread, thanks to whoever uploaded it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I've had a go at the update, the art is good, and there seems to be quite a bit of content. Great stuff.

I shit on SU and Sunset as much as anybody else, but frankly I don't pay for jack shit and forget about the game months at a time, so updates still feel pretty decent. I dunno about the patreon dudes though.

For whatever reason I cannot ever find Volcana to hire her, and I have not seen Circe at Tala's. Am I missing something? Do I have to replay the prison or the yacht?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
The bonus pack is not part of the game, it's just the art in high quality.

The threat level doesn't matter in the game, so don't worry about it.

Did the yatch event after the update (while focusing on her) and she appeared on Tala.

The threat level doesn't matter in the game, so don't worry about it.

In the registry. I posted my save on my review here:https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-9-gunsmoke-games.326/post-4196667

Please check the first page before asking.

No content for Raven/Starfire in the game yet

She has these scenes: Also check the shower in the prison.

Prison Shower Scenes
- Prison Dance Scene
- Prison Handjob Scenes
- Private Room Strip Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Private Room Sex Scenes

I posted my save on my review here:https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-9-gunsmoke-games.326/post-4196667

Too much work I'm afraid, remember every costume increases the amount of variantion for each scene.

Also got this bug.

Yes

You have to post Ivy on the bordello for the scene to trigger. If you have any doubts check the guide on the first page.
Sorry i meant where in my folders are the saves located. I looked in Appdata Local and localow I cant seem to find it ?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Sorry i meant where in my folders are the saves located. I looked in Appdata Local and localow I cant seem to find it ?
Thanks to Sunset's incredible choice in tools and amazing nonexistent skills in coding, the game saves in registry. As in regedit. There are no save files.

To transfer saves, people generally just create .reg files that just change your registry to their own save. It's a pretty shitty system, but Sunset has apparently tried and failed to change the whole save thing.

WestSide23

Aug 10, 2018
So no anal for Volcana ? Didn’t they say they were focusing on the original girls for content, and now we get incomplete Volcana and some prison guard over Blackfire ?

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
I will say more. Circe has three different blowjob scenes (yacht, halloween and new). Three! And not one dance or strip scene.
Circe has no gangbang/dp scene is what bugs me with all that dialogue about 'multiple sailors', etc when you visit her in Tala's place/room. :rolleyes: Would've been something unique to have her clone Lex temporarily, break away from the mould a bit.

Reactions: lollapoza

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
My review of the latest update! TL;DR: 8/10 Some excellent story that leaves many possibilities open for future development, art is generally good quality (I say the exception is Stargirl). There are some confusing points in the story, but I'll pass them. See you all at the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes