Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
For volcana and everyone, showing up to be hired is a random event. Check your cheat file and hire her there.

I never had and issue with Circa.

I n

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I hope the next update will focus on either the "fire" sisters or WW

I would also love that once ww was dominated and with the circe plot there was an invasion event of temiscyra to subdue the amazons and hypolita with Circe and WW fighting to conquer the island and with the subdued amazon army invading atlantis in another later event to capture Mera and Acuaman's mother and so Lex can control the entire world from the shadows as he continues to expand his haren

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
let say like did they add more scences cause stargirl can only dance and wonderwoman only lasso and it has been there for like 3 to 5 updates
You probably mean Starfire.Stargirl just get all content in the cell.
And Wonder Woman is that way for 12-13 updates,not 3-5.
KaiserST Can you tell me if you have same problem with Livewire?When I put her in Lex's room I get-nothing more yet.But before she have blowjob and anal scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tm22Zoro

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry to spoil a little but to me this is the best bj pose I have seen in so far in SU, where you can see the whole body.
The only way to make it better would be to "tie" her hands in her back.
Not talking even about the anal pose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jvk1919

Aug 12, 2017
How the He*** do you open event for Stargirl have done and bene all over the F**** map plz plz plz help and do not tell me to go to page 1 nothing there to help with this one so plz plz help me :)

May 7, 2020
All i have to say is great game
But u should be able to save manually.
It doesn't make sense to have auto save without manually save option
Especially when u have so many options and girls.

And please reduce the intro time and the transition scenes time

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry I didn't play the game from the start since a moment now, so I used the save provided by KaizerST a few posts ago (922) and in this save, Stargirl is already in cell.
And I just couldn't resist to spoil again a little (last time today I swear :p)
Best anal pose ever in SU more like this please (y)(y)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
How the He*** do you open event for Stargirl have done and bene all over the F**** map plz plz plz help and do not tell me to go to page 1 nothing there to help with this one so plz plz help me :)
Did you start her dancing 3 times all over again? And I don't remember now if she was the one that had additional dialog now or not.

BTW I thought Killer Frost's was about the sexiest thing for down in the cells that I'd seen for a while.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone know what asset file has the new stargirl slut character art? it's not 64 or 72 like seemingly all her other art, and i don't fancy checking all 164

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The problem is that the dev isn't very good at writing so he just does the exact same format for every girl and then complains that his own content bores him.
Not every character should be in a cell or on their own map. Some of the scenes should be tied to the story progression. But currently there is no story progression and he keeps removing all the shit he hinted at initially, like threat levels and the idea that the JL will attack, etc.
1600309442579.jpg

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes