Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I'm not interested in Galatea and Harley. Every other heroine will ne winner for me related to future updates. And I would like to see Fire as a new character.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
And I really hope that WW is going to be golden. Possibility and interactions are limitless. For example he could bring Hypolita in the game after making WW obedient. That would be fire.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how to get ww sister to show up. i also will not say much more because there just going to do there thing antway. there not going to listen to any of there patrion's are us so why even bother lol.

pika2018

Oct 27, 2018
I really hope the SS won't pass up the opportunity to put an Android 18 halloween costume on one of the game's blondes. Galateia and Super Girl (it would be the best choice) are gone, Audrei and Stargirl don't seem as good as S.Girls, but I can be surprised (to forget anyone else?).

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
So, here's a couple of images of the super imposed scenes of Lex in the prison. Anyone else experiencing this?

May 7, 2020
The problem is that the dev isn't very good at writing so he just does the exact same format for every girl and then complains that his own content bores him.
Not every character should be in a cell or on their own map. Some of the scenes should be tied to the story progression. But currently there is no story progression and he keeps removing all the shit he hinted at initially, like threat levels and the idea that the JL will attack, etc.

Agreed.

The art is very good and the content is very promising.
But it is all poor written. When u create game where u cant save manually or locate the save files easily. Something is wrong.

So he needs help from more devs or create a new game with the same art and content

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
I'm still having trouble getting Circe (I'm not going to cheat). I've played both yacht events multiple times (doing the bj scenes in both with Circe) with different henchwomen and gone to Tala every time after finishing them. Nothing. What am I doing wrong? Or is it just honestly buggy?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Does anyone know where the save files for this are located? I just upgraded my PC, including moving everything to a new drive, and I don't want to have to start over. I can't find it in the usual appdata subfolders.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I'm still having trouble getting Circe (I'm not going to cheat). I've played both yacht events multiple times (doing the bj scenes in both with Circe) with different henchwomen and gone to Tala every time after finishing them. Nothing. What am I doing wrong? Or is it just honestly buggy?
At this point, I honestly think it's just buggy.

Reactions: Testerguy19

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is a save but you need to be on the map then hit esc then you get the option to quit the game and save it and other stuff.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Does anyone know where the save files for this are located? I just upgraded my PC, including moving everything to a new drive, and I don't want to have to start over. I can't find it in the usual appdata subfolders.
Registry.

CooperL

Mar 9, 2020
Supergirl isnt talking slutty after Slut Costume intro, its is normal? After Slut Costume Intro the others dialogues shouldn't change?

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I had to reformat my system so I lost my saves in the registry thus starting over from the beginning and I guess I rushed it too much as for some reason it won't trigger mercy with long hair in her lingerie or allow the full nude costume as the conversation she says she's still pissed at Lex...any tips?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes